Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2014, 12:12 AM

204 posts, read 184,874 times

Advertisements

You are making this an argument about credentials because you have no argument. You are the one resorting to infantile name calling in lieu of producing an actual argument. If YOU were right about this YOU would be able to SHOW how my conclusions about the video do not follow. But, you can't because they do. I have provided you the claims I have made in two other posts. I am not arguing on the basis of appealing to authority. I am not asking anyone to bow down.

It's funny how you want to claim my arguments are rubbish. Yet you are unable to counter them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
no, i am just tired of your complete idiocy on this subject. you make claims but cant back them up with any kind of real world experience or any kind of expertise on the subject, and yet you seem to demand that everyone bow down to you as the authority on this subject. so until you either pony up some kind of education and experience that indicates that you indeed have some expertise that applies here, you and your arguments are pure rubbish, and you and your stupidity are growing very tiresome to deal with.

Old 08-18-2014, 02:56 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,732,470 times
I'm not going to waste my time cleaning this up, maybe the fact that none of you got the last word here will make what I'm about to say stick: since you're apparently more interested in fighting each other and nitpicking instead of actually trying to reach any common ground, I'm closing this thread. I should also hand out posting restrictions so some of you would calm down, but I won't - yet.
Closed.
Yac.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive