Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2015, 10:02 PM

675 posts, read 724,127 times

Advertisements

I was going to work last night and I was diving up a two way street. There was a guy next to me in a lane to my left going the wrong way. Then he made a U turn and was coming right for me in my lane then ran off the road. This must be U turn city. People driving do it constantly without regards for on oncoming traffic, even on two lane bridges. Today someone passed me going over the double yellow line to my left. When we got to the red light he saw he was in the lane of oncoming traffic so he just cut off the car in front of me. People walk in the streets instead of using sidewalks. They think nothing of walking in front of my car while it is moving. I can't explain this behavior except to say they stupid. They must be functioning off the same singular neuron because they keep repeating the same behaviors over and over again. I know the average IQ in Baltimore is only about 79 and that's only 9 points above being mentally retarded. But most people I run into on a daily basis are far below 70. Occasionally and only occasionally I meet someone with an above average IQ.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-27-2015, 06:35 AM

5,289 posts, read 7,426,825 times
Hahahahaha!

Old 09-27-2015, 08:03 AM

55 posts, read 146,128 times
It's called entitlement.

Old 09-27-2015, 09:59 AM

4,505 posts, read 4,619,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debold4215 View Post
I know the average IQ in Baltimore is only about 79 and that's only 9 points above being mentally retarded. But most people I run into on a daily basis are far below 70. Occasionally and only occasionally I meet someone with an above average IQ.
Oh, is that a fact? Can you cite the source that supports your claims? Otherwise, you are entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.

Old 09-27-2015, 12:29 PM

389 posts, read 427,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coopdeville1 View Post
It's called entitlement.
Yep.

Old 09-27-2015, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by coopdeville1 View Post
it's called entitlement.
i can't help but think that that is true as well.

Old 09-27-2015, 01:21 PM

[quote=Ivory Lee Spurlock;41351776]Oh, is that a fact? Can you cite the source that supports your claims? Otherwise, you are entitled to your own opinion but you're not entitled to your own facts.[/QU

It was a fact as of the late eighties before this type of research was stopped. I was one of the researchers.
How else would you explain the outrageous crime rate, trash everywhere and the lack of capacity to drive appropriately. Someone else replied to this post by saying that this population is entitled. That may be the case as well.

Old 09-27-2015, 07:03 PM

2,423 posts, read 2,093,332 times
Had a car go about 90 mph today on Pulaski Highway with some typical Baltimore dodging and weaving. If a cop car pulled him over it would of been considered police brutality.

Old 09-27-2015, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMoreJuice View Post
Had a car go about 90 mph today on Pulaski Highway with some typical Baltimore dodging and weaving. If a cop car pulled him over it would of been considered police brutality.
Well we can't win. It is either police brutality or racism.

Old 09-28-2015, 07:40 AM

219 posts, read 406,060 times
Let's just get down to it:

Among white Americans, the average IQ, as of a decade or so ago, was 103. Among Asian-Americans, it was 106. Among Jewish Americans, it was 113. Among Latino Americans, it was 89. Among African-Americans, it was 85. Around the world, studies find the same general pattern: whites 100, East Asians 106, sub-Sarahan Africans 70. One IQ table shows 113 in Hong Kong, 110 in Japan, and 100 in Britain. White populations in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, and the United States score closer to one another than to the worldwide black average. It's been that way for at least a century.

Race, Genes, Intelligence - Facts Are Facts

Just google race and intelligence. This kind of data, and the research that supports it, is purposefully repressed. If everyone was presented with undeniable evidence that certain populations are significantly less intelligent than others we would all have to start admitting that mass failure is more closely tied to genetics than historical racism. It would undermine the logic of numerous social programs and enrage the less intelligent populations. It would also enhance the sense of social "otherness", reducing compassion and alienating low achieving demographic groups.

To be clear I don't believe that intelligence and social health are inseparable. A person, or group of people, of low intelligence can be productive and not disproportionately criminal if they're provided the correct environment and values (they will not however be able to achieve at the same academic level or compete in an un-distroted job market for high skill positions). This should, and many times is, the underlying goal of social programs. For this type of policy to be effective we must first widely admit that certain cultural and environmental conditions are toxic to a population's well-being. Idolizing criminals, having children you cant support or take little interest in, putting little value in education, and excessive value on hedonism, status, and greed are toxic for peoples of all backgrounds. It is essential for the future of less intelligent populations that we indoctrinate/ habituate them with a set of values and behaviors that more commonly lead to success and that we broadly and enthusiastically condemn those values and behaviors which do not. The outcome would be significantly higher social health for the country at large and significantly better race relations.

Last edited by baltplanner; 09-28-2015 at 08:34 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Maryland > Baltimore
View detailed profiles of: