Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2016, 09:18 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe25 View Post
Bajan,

Lakers was down by at least 16 or 17 before Halftime or the third Quarter.Brian Shaw hit that 3 off the backboard before the buzzer and they went on a Magical Run in the fourth to closeout that great Blazers team.Both the Blazers & Kings were never the same after losing to the Lakers in the early 2000 playoff battles.For sure a Magical comeback and run !
Yeah my lakers were pretty awesome back then. I hope they have a clone of Jerry Buss developing somewhere because the current owners makes Clevelands owner....look like Dr. Jerry Buss.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2016, 07:41 AM

3,394 posts, read 2,801,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Yeah my lakers were pretty awesome back then. I hope they have a clone of Jerry Buss developing somewhere because the current owners makes Clevelands owner....look like Dr. Jerry Buss.
Obviously bored yesterday

Old 06-07-2016, 09:40 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,327,595 times
I expect Cleveland to get back into the series tonight. LeBron has never been swept, has he? I had the Cavaliers in 6, but props to Golden State. Cleveland is healthy this series and Golden State is whipping them even more. After the first two games, don't see this series making it past five games. Hopefully it's done in 5 so the Warriors can celebrate at home.

Old 06-07-2016, 11:16 AM

7,912 posts, read 10,084,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Duck View Post
I expect Cleveland to get back into the series tonight. LeBron has never been swept, has he? I had the Cavaliers in 6, but props to Golden State. Cleveland is healthy this series and Golden State is whipping them even more. After the first two games, don't see this series making it past five games. Hopefully it's done in 5 so the Warriors can celebrate at home.
spurs swept cleveland in 2007

Old 06-07-2016, 12:47 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,630,868 times
Alright, any bets to see if Lue will take to heart all the criticism and see if he makes a lineup change?

If I see Mozgov starting I will laugh my ass off.

Old 06-07-2016, 01:55 PM

3,394 posts, read 2,801,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Alright, any bets to see if Lue will take to heart all the criticism and see if he makes a lineup change?

If I see Mozgov starting I will laugh my ass off.
That would prompt a firing that I'm sure would get Mathguy out of his seat and create a stirring debate in here for the next week or so.

I'm no dummy when it comes to Cavs stuff...
Moz is not the player he was last season, added weight sat on his behind and nursed and injury all offseason. And if you ask me his confidence is severely shaken. Not a four or five game stretch to try to "find something"

Old 06-07-2016, 02:11 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,122,044 times
So if KLove is out and Lue doesn't start Mozgov then I guess it'll be Frye starting with Mosgov coming off the bench? No other options, I suppose.
More interestingly is if KLove is able to play in Game 3, what changes would Lue make then?

Last edited by jaypee; 06-07-2016 at 03:02 PM..

Old 06-07-2016, 02:18 PM

11,052 posts, read 12,436,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post
That would prompt a firing that I'm sure would get Mathguy out of his seat and create a stirring debate in here for the next week or so.

Moz is not the player he was last season, added weight sat on his behind and nursed and injury all offseason. And if you ask me his confidence is severely shaken. Not a four or five game stretch to try to "find something"
What adjustments do you think they should do?

All I know is that the warriors can shoot over everyone on the Cavs. At least moz had the height. Slowing the game down like last year could be a good strategy. And no, Moz isn't fast, but might be effective in a slowed down approach. Maybe not start him and only go to this a couple times during a game, but I think it's something to try. Can't be any worse than the first two games.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:02 PM

14,673 posts, read 14,635,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Duck View Post
Well the Warriors did only lose nine games during the season, so I don't think a sweep is out of the question. The Thunder series made everyone forget how dominant they've been, but the Cavs haven't (or won't) exposed any chinks in the armor.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:05 PM

78,347 posts, read 60,547,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastbias View Post

*shrug* The Cavs are overdue for a firing of their coach or GM anyway.

The bottom line is that Love and KI are getting abused....along with pretty much the entire Cavs bench but let's see how they rally in the series.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Basketball