Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 05:13 PM
ksk ksk started this thread

3 posts, read 12,617 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know of a hair stylist in Boise that gives great razor cuts for women?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2009, 11:14 PM

1,067 posts, read 2,978,394 times
Try some of the stylists downtown. You'll pay for it, but if you're like any of my short-haired gal pals, you'll have no complaints.

Old 02-08-2009, 10:19 AM

I don't mind paying for it, but I've been to some of the stylists downtown and have yet to find someone I like, so I would like names.

Old 02-08-2009, 12:30 PM

1,067 posts, read 2,978,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksk View Post
I don't mind paying for it, but I've been to some of the stylists downtown and have yet to find someone I like, so I would like names.
Been too long to help you out there. I'll see if I can get the 4-1-1 next time a friend from Boise actually answers her phone.

I'm on one of those primal plans that actually offers a decent amount of minutes but every text is like extortion, and the base rate is $40/mo. All my friends have the new plans that let you text like a teenager goofing off in class but make you pay some outrageous base rate. I'm not crossing over to the dark side, 'cause even if I could interact with them more, texting is missing a lot (for those of us who don't live between loud bars and TV sets). Of course, I'm aware that I'm typing on a computer right now, but that's different... right? With a price of $FREE.FREE, it's a lot cheaper at least. As my grandpa said to paraphrase the ol' "penny saved" saying, prudent spending is like making more money.

Old 02-18-2009, 10:34 PM

2 posts, read 8,279 times
Courtney King at Salon 162 (In 8th st marketplace) gave me a wonderfully detailed razor cut, that i love and barely have to style. I am extremely hard to please, a couple of my girl friends have also gone in and are equally happy. Try her out.

Old 02-21-2009, 09:18 PM

314 posts, read 1,217,672 times
Razor cuts for women? What does this look like? Are we talkin' the ol Marine "high and tight" look or something else..

Old 02-22-2009, 09:50 PM

1,402 posts, read 3,362,364 times
Check out The Electric Chair on Idaho Street below the Balcony Club.
Ask for Nathan or if he is not available there are several other skilled stylists that work in his store.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarndyce View Post
Razor cuts for women? What does this look like? Are we talkin' the ol Marine "high and tight" look or something else..
No shoulder lenghth hair that has choppy layers.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:15 PM

314 posts, read 1,217,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksk View Post
No shoulder lenghth hair that has choppy layers.
Is it a scissor cut, then?

The BeeHive on River and 13th looks like it might be able to give you the cut you're looking for.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:16 AM

1 posts, read 3,812 times
Michaile at Metropolis is phenomenal! I love, love, love what she's done with my hair, it actually looks like Katie Holmes'!!! I feel new again. She is the first to figure out my hair in Boise, and she and her husband really take care of you. You will not regret going to this self-owned, modern, relaxed salon!!! [url=http://www.metropolisboise.com/]Metropolis - Boise, Idaho's Total Concept Salon Specializing in Color Correction[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho > Boise area