Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 05:31 AM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,329 times

Advertisements

There are alot of rumors about 50 cent tagging Floyd's girl, while in jail. I actually feel sorry for Mayweather now and I cannot stand him. His next fight should be against 50 cent. Regardless, watch the video. Floyd looks like a different man. Don't be surprised if does not fight again.

Curtis 50 Cent Jackson,Floyd Mayweather Jr,Miss Jackson at Freelancers film premiere - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-20-2012, 10:14 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Canelo can beat him. I'd rather Canelo (who I really, really like) will continue to fight "set up" guys as he is one very intriguing fighter/boxer. He can do both. He can brawl and he can be tactical. And he hits hard as a mule. He was breaking Lopez's ribs I swear.

Old 12-09-2012, 05:52 PM

326 posts, read 529,462 times
I guess Mayweather is planning on fighting twice next year. We'll see because he was planning on fighting twice this year too.

The first fight will likely be Canelo Alvarez.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. eyes two fights in 2013, says adviser Leonard Ellerbe - ESPN

Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 PM

1,140 posts, read 1,301,532 times
Since Berto got beat by Guerrero, I suspected Mayweather would call out Guerrero, and Schaefer was trying to make the fight.

Since Marquez suddenly became the best PFP puncher in the sport at the age of 40, and could take punches that guys who are known for having the best jaws in boxing couldn't, and managed to knock out Pacquaio, I suspect Mayweather will call out Marquez.

I wonder what cocktail "MEMO" will come up for Marquez to use against Mayweather.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:51 PM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomlcsc View Post
I guess Mayweather is planning on fighting twice next year. We'll see because he was planning on fighting twice this year too.

The first fight will likely be Canelo Alvarez.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. eyes two fights in 2013, says adviser Leonard Ellerbe - ESPN
He's going to fight Canelow? He is dead, Saul will kill him, but it would be the first fight I would pay to see in a loooooooooooooooong time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing