Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 01:54 PM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancet71 View Post
I heard an interview with Freddy Roach saying that when Manny gives blood,it takes him at least 3 days to bounce back so I don't see the problem.
Manny looses lots of blood during his fights and I don't see him falling into a coma at the end of the round. Boxing is a blood sport, how can a boxer like Manny say that needles make him nervous, he faints when he gives blood, and all bunch of silly contradicting excuses he has already given? Seems a bit toooo fishy.

Floyd accepted all the things Manny and Freddy asked for the fight. Floyd asked for a simple blood test and Manny/Freddy started to come out with all kinds of contradicting silly excuses.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2010, 07:04 PM

5,528 posts, read 7,495,153 times
Pac is just scared.

he has tattoos...that means he isn't scared of needles.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:02 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,280,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackTheRipper View Post
Pac is just scared.

he has tattoos...that means he isn't scared of needles.
Jack,
Exactly. Pac and Freddie have come out with a bunch of silly contradicting excuses. Oh man, I could list them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Boxing