Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Vermont > Burlington, VT
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2015, 03:01 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times

Advertisements

Homicide in Burlington - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

It would appear encouraging the scum of the big urban slums to come to Burlington is certainly changing the place.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 04:06 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,830,649 times
They love to blame guns, poverty, racism, global warming or whatever on gang violence. However, in reality, the problem is the culture and mindset of these scumbags. They bring their garbage along with them wherever they go. I don't care if it is Brooklyn, NY, Detroit, MI or if they go to Burlington, VT or Halifax, Nova Scotia. Wherever these scumbags go they bring their violent culture and mentality with them and will cause murder and mayhem.

The good people of Vermont should stand up for themselves and let these thugs know that this type of behavior will not be tolerated in their towns. If people won't stand up to these thugs and victimize them and capitulate, they will populate and take control of your neighborhoods.

Old 12-27-2015, 04:24 PM

1,135 posts, read 2,191,801 times
Oh, certain gang member killed so be it...Every morning's news is about drug runners from the big cities. Would be nice to see them picked off before they do more damage to our unaware VT people. Kids here are cocky, as they all are, but VT kids are so unaware and clueless when dealing with the big boys from the city. They don't understand that you just "GET DEAD"

Old 12-27-2015, 04:34 PM

18,358 posts, read 26,493,154 times
I think every time these gangsters kill each other they improve the world and the human gene pool. But they're a contagious disease that can destroy our children they sucker in to their lifestyle.

Old 12-29-2015, 08:07 AM

260 posts, read 239,396 times
"Was carrying crack cocaine when he was killed and they believe he was involved in cocaine trafficking."

Glad they clarified. I thought he was trafficking pizza when I read the first part of that sentence

Old 01-06-2016, 02:15 PM

16,966 posts, read 34,715,420 times
So a dirtbag from W Springfield MA murdered a dirtbag from Brooklyn, NY in Burlington, VT.

Drug dealing criminals like Obafemi Adedapo were largely responsible for changing the face of the Bronx and Brooklyn several decades ago. They went from family communities to unsafe crime-infested and drug-riddled boroughs. My parents were among many who were forced to leave a community they were born and raised in out of fear for their young children's safety.

If the powers-that-be in Burlington, along with the judicial system, don't start going heavy on these criminals (Adedapo was no altar boy) you can expect neighborhoods in Burlington to fall the way Brooklyn and the Bronx once did.

Upon further digging I found this:
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycha/html/r...ntedlist.shtml
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycha/downlo...anted_List.pdf

It would appear that Adedapo was persona non grata in the housing projects. Says a lot about him.

Old 03-27-2016, 01:43 PM

2,173 posts, read 4,408,585 times
I was shocked when I stayed in the north end a few years ago at the thug element there. Dudes with the pants hanging down the butt and ghetto swag and attitude. I had'nt been to Burlington in a long time and didn't know this existed anywhere in VT. What a shame. VT was one place I thought you could go to be far from the ghetto thug element, mentality and culture.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:14 AM

73,006 posts, read 62,598,043 times
I've learned one thing. I've learned this. Pop culture pushes and glorifies this thug element. In theory, you could get away from the thug element. However, anyone who can travel can go anywhere.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:17 AM

73,006 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhBeeHave View Post
So a dirtbag from W Springfield MA murdered a dirtbag from Brooklyn, NY in Burlington, VT.

Drug dealing criminals like Obafemi Adedapo were largely responsible for changing the face of the Bronx and Brooklyn several decades ago. They went from family communities to unsafe crime-infested and drug-riddled boroughs. My parents were among many who were forced to leave a community they were born and raised in out of fear for their young children's safety.

If the powers-that-be in Burlington, along with the judicial system, don't start going heavy on these criminals (Adedapo was no altar boy) you can expect neighborhoods in Burlington to fall the way Brooklyn and the Bronx once did.

Upon further digging I found this:
New York City Housing Authority
http://www.nyc.gov/html/nycha/downlo...anted_List.pdf

It would appear that Adedapo was persona non grata in the housing projects. Says a lot about him.
I live in the South. In this region, the judicial system does go heavy on criminals. The South still has the highest murder rate in the nation. The death penalty is used here. The southern states have been the most murderous region going back to the 20th century and before.

Old 04-29-2016, 10:17 PM

242 posts, read 244,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDothisoften View Post
"Was carrying crack cocaine when he was killed and they believe he was involved in cocaine trafficking."

Glad they clarified. I thought he was trafficking pizza when I read the first part of that sentence
Lol well played.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Vermont > Burlington, VT
View detailed profiles of: