Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-18-2016, 10:29 PM

30,904 posts, read 37,005,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FabianS View Post
Ok... But if you really believe that then prepare for the governments of California and eventually America to become much less "exceptional" as people from non-Western countries with no history of longstanding stable democracy gradually become the majority and vote their for their own divergent cultural interests.
This has been the goal of the global elite all along. They want each country to look like every other, culturally and every other way (same corporate logos and stores, same city planning (U.N. Agenda 21), same hodgepodge of people. They want to erase the sense of national sovereignty so that people will be more open to accepting a global government (dictatorship).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-18-2016, 10:32 PM

30,904 posts, read 37,005,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by never-more View Post
Such as?
Such as voting in ever more oppressive government..Immigrants have this funny way of running away from oppressive governments only to vote in oppressive government here in America. Kind of the same way people complain about sprawl and traffic in one area and then they move to a new area where the proceed to buy a house and have a long car commute to work, thus re-creating the same problem.

Of course, now our government is oppressive no matter who gets voted in. The work is nearly complete.

Old 06-28-2018, 04:03 AM

120 posts, read 101,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by volosong View Post
[mod note: It is not "racist" to discuss racial issues, as long as it is done in a respectful manner. If this discussion remains so, the thread can remain open for the exchange of ideas.]

I was just about to say the same thing. LOL!

When someone claims this thread is racist they have bigger issues to solve regarding themselves. LOL!

Old 06-28-2018, 04:06 AM

120 posts, read 101,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
Such as voting in ever more oppressive government..Immigrants have this funny way of running away from oppressive governments only to vote in oppressive government here in America. Kind of the same way people complain about sprawl and traffic in one area and then they move to a new area where the proceed to buy a house and have a long car commute to work, thus re-creating the same problem.

Of course, now our government is oppressive no matter who gets voted in. The work is nearly complete.

With the ever continuing wins (Court cases) we're going to fix that permanently in November. You can count on it.

Even get to fill another US Supreme court seat LOL! Them Dems will have cry baby closets with colored unicorns in November LOL!

Old 06-28-2018, 12:07 PM

4,038 posts, read 4,476,224 times
The only people addressing the problem of White disposession are Alt Right White Nationalist but their problem is they do not propose any practical solutions that are viable under our current political system. There is a new movement called the Alt Center which proposes both increasing the housing supply and limiting immigration as a way to rebuild the White Middle Class in California.

//www.city-data.com/forum/calif...migration.html

Old 06-28-2018, 01:30 PM

18,172 posts, read 16,424,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
This has been the goal of the global elite all along. They want each country to look like every other, culturally and every other way (same corporate logos and stores, same city planning (U.N. Agenda 21), same hodgepodge of people. They want to erase the sense of national sovereignty so that people will be more open to accepting a global government (dictatorship).
It is coming.

Old 09-09-2021, 10:30 AM

4,038 posts, read 4,476,224 times
NIMBYism seems to be a major factor.

https://robertstark.substack.com/p/n...in-californias

"The top 10 California cities by percentage population growth include those where the White population increased such as in rural Oroville and the more urban Emeryville but include others that saw their White population decline, albeit more modestly than the many slower growing cities. What these areas have in common is lots of new construction, both sprawl and urban infill, which facilitates and maintains population growth amongst all groups."

Old 09-13-2021, 10:54 AM

33,315 posts, read 12,580,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
Too me it seems really simple. America had a huge influx of Western Europeans in the beginning, and up to the 1950's. The Gold Rush (1849), WW2, and many others came to California for opportunity. IE: My parents were from Tacoma, WA and came in the 50's when they got married. However, since the 60's immigrants from all over the world have started to come.
I remember my grandfather Olaf (he came here in 1903) telling me that speaking Norwegian was not allowed. My great grandfather was proud to be in America and wanted too assimilate.
I bring this up as a point. California has too many areas where an immigrant can live and never fully assimilate into American culture. Mexicans, Asians, East Indians, and others can live within their own race in California and never learn the American culture. This break down can turn off natives, and drive them out. I'm not being disrespectful, but I couldn't wait to get out. It was not just the cultural change, because high costs, congestion, and other reasons made want to leave too.
I really don't see the white race leaving as a problem, but do think the other races should work on assimilation. Otherwise, this divide could work against the common good which is why they wanted too be here in the first place.
Mexican isn't a race.

Old 09-17-2021, 01:19 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,396,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
I really don't see the white race leaving as a problem
The white race is about 85% of the tax payers in all of California. When all the whites leave California because our tax dollars pay for the homeless, illegals and cradle to grave health care, then good luck to you. You then will have to actually ante up to pay for illegals who speak no English and will never assimilate.

Old 09-17-2021, 09:56 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,663,686 times
Resurrection of a February, 2014 thread...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California