Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2015, 09:22 PM

2,029 posts, read 2,359,044 times

Advertisements

finally people who don't really care for In and Out. I kept on thinking I was the only one who thought the burger was dry and the fries not all that great. Burgers I would rather have....Carls Jr., Portillos in Anaheim and in Phoenix and Chicago, fantastic, shack shack that I just tried, great, heck I prefer a Big Mac over the taste of In and Out. Is it just me or am I, or my taste buds, just not getting it?

Old 07-19-2015, 10:01 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,112,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justabystander View Post
finally people who don't really care for In and Out. I kept on thinking I was the only one who thought the burger was dry and the fries not all that great. Burgers I would rather have....Carls Jr., Portillos in Anaheim and in Phoenix and Chicago, fantastic, shack shack that I just tried, great, heck I prefer a Big Mac over the taste of In and Out. Is it just me or am I, or my taste buds, just not getting it?
Obviously there is something wrong with you. Call 911!

Old 07-19-2015, 10:02 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,112,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogdad View Post
I ask you what is more pathetic people making a simple post expressing their satisfaction with the product or people like you wasting time tearing those people down?

Its just a damn burger and fries that many people like and feel is a good value. Why do you feel the need to **** all over that when there are more important topics you could be deficating on.
Post of the day winner !!

Old 07-20-2015, 11:13 PM

368 posts, read 413,126 times
Love In & Out. The 4x4 is just a piece of heaven. EVERY 4x4 Ive ever eaten at any I&O over all these years
, has always been fresh & delicious.

Old 07-21-2015, 09:51 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,448,225 times
Quote:
You don't have taste..sorry!

Old 07-22-2015, 10:23 AM

525 posts, read 815,427 times
Quote:
I ate Portillos when I lived in Chicagoland and they were not that great. I feel their burger patties were over burned. Their fries are carbonated, used from frozen bags.

Carls jr?... They are almost like Hardees. Their restaurants are filthy, understaffed, slow.

Old 07-23-2015, 11:00 PM

4,108 posts, read 10,799,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle242 View Post
I ate Portillos when I lived in Chicagoland and they were not that great. I feel their burger patties were over burned. Their fries are carbonated, used from frozen bags.

Carls jr?... They are almost like Hardees. Their restaurants are filthy, understaffed, slow.
Carl's Jr. owns Hardees. So there ya go.

Carl Karcher apparently was quite the entrepreneur. So sad that his restaurants apparently haven't done the greatest job of carrying on his legacy.

Old 07-24-2015, 12:18 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,686,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclecticEars View Post
Carl's Jr. owns Hardees. So there ya go.

Carl Karcher apparently was quite the entrepreneur. So sad that his restaurants apparently haven't done the greatest job of carrying on his legacy.
I agree. I really liked Carl's back in the 80's and early 90's.

Old 07-24-2015, 10:45 AM

9,519 posts, read 14,739,463 times
I used to love their chiliburgers. Chili on a charbroiled burger really rocks. The dropped off the menu awhile ago along with their other winner, the fish tacos. No more.

Old 07-25-2015, 10:21 AM

133 posts, read 274,704 times
Quote:
I never liked their (In & Out ) fries, never appealed to me, tasted like flavorless cardboard. I would only eat them animal style. Anyway, I found out a month ago that you can order them "well done" and it makes them a bit more fired which (in my opinion) made them downright enjoyable, ask for a pack of their spread for dipping and it makes them in my top three for fries now.

I too enjoy a big-Mac, but I like a double double too. I think the issue people/you may have is the freshness. Fresh lettuce and tomatoe, or that onion can be really over powering that the meat goes from being the focus to a supporting flavor. This problem is especially pronounced on a simple cheeseburger, double double helps too, but a 3x3 might be right up your alley.

My prescription for you:

Go in, ask for a double double with grilled onions and well done fries, then ask for a packet of spread for dipping your fries.

Let me know how you like or dislike it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California