Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-05-2022, 06:34 PM

21,738 posts, read 16,350,818 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Yeah, it is…. Example: if you were, say, educated on what “White Flight” is … and on the issues and bases for why people who move from the state leave … you’d know that “White Flight” has nothing to do with what is a function of economics … and you wouldn’t have made yourself appear foolishly ignorant regarding the topic by posting that link, you’d have just stayed away from commenting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2022, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Coe View Post
California needs a substantial White population to maintain the attributes that made it great.
Quote:
The Great Replacement.
Quote:
What do you think about a California that is only 10% White by the end of the century ?
Quote:
Overpopulation/rapid growth and decline are both problematic . Prefer modest growth but more eugenic.

Eugenics too? Really?

Oh Dave … I think the readers just might be starting to catch on to your agenda

Old 01-05-2022, 08:48 PM

4,433 posts, read 2,453,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgsing View Post
Wow. That’s about the most blatant white supremacy statement I’ve seen on CD for along time. Poor California if it was just a little whiter.

It's better when people who are subtly racist go all in and become overtly racist though don't you think? I no longer have any doubts about this guy's agenda here to promote his blog and political ambitions. Good luck with that!

Old 01-05-2022, 11:32 PM

3,606 posts, read 1,658,433 times
Quote:
California needs a substantial White population to maintain the attributes that made it great.
I would actually recommend Dave moving to "least white" Hawaii to see what it is actually like to be a distinct minority and see the other side of things as a caucasian minority...I did it for a while back in my surfing days...helped out my perspective a lot. If he doesn't respect the locals and has his current attitude though...he's gonna get cracked.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people_in_Hawaii

Last edited by Fisherman99; 01-05-2022 at 11:59 PM..

Old 01-05-2022, 11:49 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,283,984 times
Quote:
What do you think about a California that is only 10% White by the end of the century ?
This is a good thing for CA and our country. Diversity will force people to change their old ways of thinking and respect those from all cultures/backgrounds.

Old 01-06-2022, 10:01 AM

4,031 posts, read 4,464,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarrior101 View Post
This is a good thing for CA and our country. Diversity will force people to change their old ways of thinking and respect those from all cultures/backgrounds.

Diversity is fantastic but a scenario of where Whites decline to 10% implies either brutal ethnic cleansing or California importing 100 million new immigrants and becoming overpopulated.

Old 01-06-2022, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Diversity is fantastic but a scenario of where Whites decline to 10% implies either brutal ethnic cleansing or California importing 100 million new immigrants and becoming overpopulated.
Nice try Dave … you just put lipstick on a pig though, and I still smell pork

Old 01-06-2022, 11:01 AM

7,185 posts, read 9,320,007 times
Pittsburg?

Really

Never would have guessed that.

Old 01-06-2022, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulemutt View Post
Nice try Dave … you just put lipstick on a pig though, and I still smell pork

Multi-Culturalism inclusive of all:

"the proposal I put for in my pluralist vision for California that “There needs to be platinum plans for all, including African Americans, Asian Americans, Native Americans, European Americans, and Latinos, with specialized plans tailored to each group’s specific needs.”

This journalist needs to be California's next governor!

https://robertstark.substack.com/p/r...lism-explained

Old 01-06-2022, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
I would actually recommend Dave moving to "least white" Hawaii to see what it is actually like to be a distinct minority and see the other side of things as a caucasian minority...I did it for a while back in my surfing days...helped out my perspective a lot. If he doesn't respect the locals and has his current attitude though...he's gonna get cracked.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_people_in_Hawaii

I've been to Maui as a teenager. Love it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California