Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2018, 08:53 AM

2,829 posts, read 3,175,256 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meme Mann View Post
Nonsense, he has no intention or returning to politics. Where do you people get this nonsense from. He has a consulting firm and is travelling around the world doing speaking engagements and has a book coming out. Just because he doesn't sit at home hiding from everyone doesn't mean he is trying to make a "comeback"' Instead of making ridiculous assumptions, here is a good recent article on Harper...from a left wing magazine. https://www.macleans.ca/economy/what...-harper-up-to/
Okay, we'll happily defer to your insider knowledge of how Stephen Harper's mind works. I'm sure you are in touch with Harper on a daily basis so please do keep the rest of us apprised on his career development.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2018, 09:54 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonkid123 View Post
Okay, we'll happily defer to your insider knowledge of how Stephen Harper's mind works. I'm sure you are in touch with Harper on a daily basis so please do keep the rest of us apprised on his career development.
He keeps defaulting to that idiotic Ameri-centric "derangement syndrome" childishness that had no relevance for anyone other than the kiddies yelling at each other across the playground beneath us and Russian bots thinking Canadians would be impressed with the same nonsense that seems to enthrall those fools..

Old 07-23-2018, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Its Harper Derangement Syndrome.... anyone who has it blames Harper for everything .The evil man that no one likes yet he was PM for almost 10 years and had a higher voter % than Trudeau.

Quote any post where anyone on here has blamed Harper for anything, much less for any of Canada's current challenges.

We'll wait...…...

Old 07-23-2018, 10:46 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,328,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
He keeps defaulting to that idiotic Ameri-centric "derangement syndrome" childishness that had no relevance for anyone other than the kiddies yelling at each other across the playground beneath us and Russian bots thinking Canadians would be impressed with the same nonsense that seems to enthrall those fools..
I've come across a few Canadians before who adopt strange versions of Americanisms, like Meme Mann's "groper," "Redmonton" for Edmonton" and "the libs" for liberals. I think even his Harper Derangement Syndrome is something a certain type of Canadian picked up from the Americans and Donald Trump.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:13 AM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Uummmm ...... but he isn't a Canadian, if you review his posts in other parts of the forum you'll discover he's a hard right wing American propagandist living in Arizona. Here, he is just lying about his heritage and trying to pass himself off as a Canadian in the Canada forum. His constant Americanisms and his habit of changing quoted posts and then lying about it, of making personal attacks or of changing member's user names into stupid immature names to show insult (such as above, calling Bostonkid123 "Bwob from Bwoston" for example, or calling Trudeau "sockboy the Groper") or calling the CBC the SEA BEE SEE is all typical of his type of stunted, childish mentality.

Old 07-23-2018, 11:21 AM

7,309 posts, read 9,328,351 times
Quote:
The Left uses cons..actually they mash CONS with their keyboard every chance they get. Trying to link conservatives as con men . See the SEA BEE SEE for evidence . Gropergate is a reality and everyone in Alberta calls Edmonton REDmonton.
Perfect example of what I'm talking about. Thanks! Coincidentally, the people I'm thinking of have also been from Alberta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Uummmm ...... but he isn't a Canadian, if you review his posts in other parts of the forum you'll he's a hard right wing American propagandist living in Arizona. Here, he is just lying and trying to pass himself off as a Canadian in the Canada forum. His constant Americanisms and his habit of changing quoted posts and then lying about it, of making personal attacks or of changing member's user names into stupid immature names to show insult (such as above, calling Bostonkid123 "Bwob from Bwoston" for example, or calling Trudeau the "Groper") or calling the CBC the SEA BEE SEE is all typical of his type of stunted, childish mentality.

I thought he was a Canadian snowbird. I skimmed a couple of his Arizona posts.

Old 07-23-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Foil is really on tight

I would like to know where I changed someone else's post.

This allegation is 100% baseless simply because .

You failed the debate so you need to change the subjects. Standard debate tactic from a Liberal.
Oooooh, oooh, I got this...…..FAKE NEWS.

Debate? I guess Americans don't get the same English courses Canadians do. The crappola you spout is anything but debating.

de·bate
dəˈbāt/Submit
noun
a formal discussion on a particular topic in a public meeting or legislative assembly, in which opposing arguments are put forward.
synonyms: discussion, discourse, parley, dialogue; More
verb
argue about (a subject), especially in a formal manner.
"the board debated his proposal"
synonyms: discuss, talk over/through, talk about, thrash out, hash out, argue, dispute; More

Your CDS is showing. Pull your skirt down.

Old 07-23-2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Still waiting for someone to show me I CHANGED their post. Lose an argument..change the subject.
Boy, you're sure working that meme, Meme.

Old 07-23-2018, 04:51 PM

14,735 posts, read 15,043,276 times
Quote:
Still waiting for someone to show me I CHANGED their post. Lose an argument..change the subject.

Silly trouble maker, do you really think other people are so stupid? You were the one that quoted my post and then blatantly changed a lot of the spelling within it before posting a cryptic picture beneath the quote and then hitting submit. The quote function on this forum doesn't make deletions and additions or other changes. It especially does not change all upper case letters to lower case letters. There is 100% no way it could have been changed without your manual interference and explicit editing, which is against forum rules. I already showed you which post of mine you changed by immediately quoting your own post in which you did it and telling you I didn't like you changing the spelling in my post.

If you can't remember what quoted post of mine it was that you changed (even after I pointed it out to you) then all that tells me is you've done it to so many other posts you've quoted that you've lost track of which ones they all are. And now you're trying to lie your way out of it again but it's not possible to lie your way out of this one because the evidence is irrefutable.

Old 07-24-2018, 07:37 AM

2,829 posts, read 3,175,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Silly trouble maker, do you really think other people are so stupid? You were the one that quoted my post and then blatantly changed a lot of the spelling within it before posting a cryptic picture beneath the quote and then hitting submit. The quote function on this forum doesn't make deletions and additions or other changes. It especially does not change all upper case letters to lower case letters. There is 100% no way it could have been changed without your manual interference and explicit editing, which is against forum rules. I already showed you which post of mine you changed by immediately quoting your own post in which you did it and telling you I didn't like you changing the spelling in my post.

If you can't remember what quoted post of mine it was that you changed (even after I pointed it out to you) then all that tells me is you've done it to so many other posts you've quoted that you've lost track of which ones they all are. And now you're trying to lie your way out of it again but it's not possible to lie your way out of this one because the evidence is irrefutable.

Guys let it go. It's simply poor use of one's time to respond to an anonymous troll account.

Leave him alone so he could have his monologue in peace.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Canada