Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2016, 02:47 PM

2,033 posts, read 1,680,711 times

Advertisements

My cat got herself locked in the tin shed/coop this morning when I went in to let the chickens out. I didn't get back out there till noon. So she spent 4 hours with the chickens. No food. No water. No litter box. Just the kubota.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2016, 10:20 PM

3,974 posts, read 4,262,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subject2change View Post
Oh my little orange boy has tested me on keyboard shortcuts too, and once commented on someone's facebook post. He has also chewed on a charging cord, which I'm vigilant about now (doesn't like thicker cords and wires fortunately).
I was brushing my longish haired big boy this morning, and before I realized what he was going to do he grabbed a mouthful of fur. I tried to retrieve it from his mouth, but he swallowed it. No wonder he is the one that gets the most digestive incidents! Something else to add to the "be vigilant" list.
I have a long-hair that does this too! Grabs a mouthful of fur if I don't immediately pick it up and put it somewhere she can't get it.

Old 01-08-2016, 06:04 AM

24,580 posts, read 10,884,023 times
We are almost there Catdad7x. Someone has decided that my hip is the best place to take a nap on in the early morning hours. My job description has been broadened to furniture for a 15 pounder.
All is well right now. One is on a poof covered with sheepskin and roasting in front of the fire place. The other one is in her cat tree overlooking the living room enjoying the heat and the view. I plan to sport whiskers and a tail in my next life

Old 01-08-2016, 07:17 AM

3,974 posts, read 4,262,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
We are almost there Catdad7x. Someone has decided that my hip is the best place to take a nap on in the early morning hours. My job description has been broadened to furniture for a 15 pounder.
All is well right now. One is on a poof covered with sheepskin and roasting in front of the fire place. The other one is in her cat tree overlooking the living room enjoying the heat and the view. I plan to sport whiskers and a tail in my next life
Funny! I always tell my hubby that when I die, I want to be reincarnated as one of my cats. LOL!

Old 01-08-2016, 11:06 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriNJ View Post
Funny! I always tell my hubby that when I die, I want to be reincarnated as one of my cats. LOL!
That's a nice thought, but I think Prof. Einstein would tell you that's not possible.... due to the space-time continuum thingy.

Old 01-08-2016, 11:19 AM

9,127 posts, read 9,373,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep View Post
I know the feeling. My heaviest is Angel (13 lb). But fortunately she isn't much of a lap cat & doesn't stay very long. She would probably put my old legs to sleep.

Excellent choice for your next life, btw. You could do far worse.

Old 01-08-2016, 03:07 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,283,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriNJ View Post

I WAS a cat in a previous life.

Cat

Old 01-08-2016, 03:11 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,817,467 times
I keep thinking you're talking about me and no way would I fit up there, too fluffy.

Old 01-08-2016, 03:43 PM

41,965 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by subject2change View Post
Oh my little orange boy has tested me on keyboard shortcuts too, and once commented on someone's facebook post. He has also chewed on a charging cord, which I'm vigilant about now (doesn't like thicker cords and wires fortunately).
Checkers walked across the TV remote the other day, and now the picture is stretched out horizontally and about 1/4 of the picture is missing on either side. I tried switching the TV back to the factory settings, to no avail. I can't figure out for the life of me which key he stepped on!

Old 01-08-2016, 07:21 PM

7,329 posts, read 16,429,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
Checkers walked across the TV remote the other day, and now the picture is stretched out horizontally and about 1/4 of the picture is missing on either side. I tried switching the TV back to the factory settings, to no avail. I can't figure out for the life of me which key he stepped on!
Oh that's even worse! I've always been able to get things back the way they were so far, although it takes some trial and error. Maybe they could help you on the electronics forum!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats