Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2019, 04:18 PM

124 posts, read 60,744 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
No, but I put a sweater on my chuhuahua... He hates it! And he won’t move. If I want him to “stay” all I have to do is put his sweater on him.
LOL! That is hilarious! And actually a great way to teach the stay command.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2019, 04:28 PM

26,639 posts, read 36,730,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAndIYT View Post
Attachment 212266

1. I have been dressing Midnight since he was 3 months old. Midnight is FULL GROWN in all of the videos I have post of him.

2. I started posting Youtube videos of him to combat stereotypes of Black cats. Didnt know that was a crime...

3. Feel free to post a screenshot of my bank statements showing me WHEN I get paid from Youtube. I must have missed the notifications for the deposits ��

4. Having a Youtube channel does NOT automatically generate income but let someone who never had a Youtube channel tell me how Youtube pay metrix work. LOL.
I was bored and watched a couple of your vids the other night. Funny how Midnight had a white splotch on his chest in one of them. I had to turn off the sound in one because the way you were talking to that poor cat was disturbing.

Not sure what your point is about Midnight being FULL GROWN in your vids. Did I claim otherwise.

You asked a question, and a couple of us answered. Again, NO, I don't dress my cat up in ridiculous outfits and post pics and vids online.

Not sure what #4 is about, but you don't have to have a youtube channel to know that there are lots of people trying to monetize them. I doubt you're getting ad revenue because you don't have the views, but I have little doubt that's your end game here.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 06-27-2019 at 04:42 PM..

Old 06-27-2019, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Sweetheart, I dont know if you missed it but there is literally a PINNED THREAD for people to post cat videos for other people on City Data to watch. Thats essentially HUMAN ENTERTAINMENT too. Where is your energy for that? What you need to do is allow other cat owners to post about their cats without your hostile and unnecessary comments. If you dont dress your cat. Fine. Thats YOUR CHOICE but stop trying to insult the people that do.
Then why don't you keep your vids in the PINNED THREAD instead of making thread after thread to promote your youtube channel?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...online-cruelty

Old 06-27-2019, 04:45 PM

I have people that been watching my videos of Midnight since started making videos. One of my subscribers lost their Black cat and actually watch every video I post of Midnight because he reminds her of her cat. So what you THINK dont bother me, Sweetie.

Midnight only has a locket on his chest in one video? �� He has it in every video. The tags and bells I put on his collar hides it. How many videos did you watch, Dear? For you to be so disturbed by how I treat him, I cant imagine you watching more than one video. Dont use boredom as an excuse. LOL.

I dont understand how someone who does NOT have a Youtube channel is sitting online trying to tell ME how Youtube monetization policy and procedures work �� Why are you worried about whether I post videos for income or not? You are essentially upset with someone building an entrepreneur. Im confused. You dont think I get ad revenue because of the amount of views I had but you knew about my views before your initial comment. LOL. You DO KNOW that majority of Youtubers income does NOT come from ad revenue, right? Oh wait. You dont. Because you are not a Youtuber...

Old 06-27-2019, 04:48 PM

It's the fact that you're spamming this forum with your vids to drum up viewers for your channel that bothers some of us, dear.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metlakatla View Post
Then why don't you keep your vids in the PINNED THREAD instead of making thread after thread to promote your youtube channel?

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...online-cruelty
1. I dont have to.

2. I try to engage with people on what the video is pertaining to.

So you are mad that I start my own threads instead of posting on threads with over 1,000 comments? Then whats the purpose of the "Post Thread" button?

Old 06-27-2019, 04:57 PM

Quote:
1. I dont have to.

2. I try to engage with people on what the video is pertaining to.

So you are mad that I start my own threads instead of posting on threads with over 1,000 comments? Then whats the purpose of the "Post Thread" button?
Oh, I see. You're so special that you don't "have to" keep your youtube spam to the appropriate PINNED THREAD. That explains everything.

You've got 10 threads on the front page of this forum. Seems kind of rude to be monopolizing it.

Perhaps the mods should simply remove the PINNED THREAD so everyone can make a new thread for the vids they want to post.

Old 06-27-2019, 05:00 PM

Quote:
It's the fact that you're spamming this forum with your vids to drum up viewers for your channel that bothers some of us, dear.
Who is "some of us"? Because the only people thats complaining about it is you two. If I was really spamming like you are trying to imply, I would have got flagged. Everyone else have left me comments on my page, engaged in the post and left me reputation comments on Midnight and the videos I have posted. Someone even left me a reputation comment on the things yall saying on the thread and how unnecessary it is. LOL. How am I spamming when

1. My posts are almost 5 hours apart.

2. I only posted twice today.

I dont think that fits the definition of spam...

Old 06-27-2019, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Oh, I see. You're so special that you don't "have to" keep your youtube spam to the appropriate PINNED THREAD. That explains everything.

Perhaps the mods should simply remove the PINNED THREAD so everyone can make a new thread for the vids they want to post.

Im using the feature that City Data allows us to have. Sorry if that upsets you. LOL.

Old 06-27-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Who is "some of us"? Because the only people thats complaining about it is you two. If I was really spamming like you are trying to imply, I would have got flagged. Everyone else have left me comments on my page, engaged in the post and left me reputation comments on Midnight and the videos I have posted. Someone even left me a reputation comment on the things yall saying on the thread and how unnecessary it is. LOL. How am I spamming when

1. My posts are almost 5 hours apart.

2. I only posted twice today.

I dont think that fits the definition of spam...
I do. But if the forum members want you here, they deserve you. Post away. Fill it all up with Midnight. At least the others who post vids have the manners to put them in the appropriate thread.

But you're not the only one who receives rep points here.

Last edited by Metlakatla; 06-27-2019 at 05:27 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats