Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2021, 02:49 PM

5,853 posts, read 5,284,845 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by catdad7x View Post
Sheba here,

This may be off topic, but I'm new at this so give me a break.

It has come to my attention that my Designated Human, aka Catdad7x, has been neglecting his friends on the Cat Forum. He has been lax in other ways here on the home front as well. This is unacceptable, and as the only remaining member of the Household Management Team I shall see that corrective measures are taken, and he should be returning to his posting duties shortly.
Rest assured internets, he is alive and well (sort of), and I have things under control here at the hacienda.

Regards,
catadad's favorite kitty,

Sheba.

Thanks, for the update, Sheba. Give Catdad our regards and let him know that he is missed.

Cat
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2021, 04:37 PM

My husband has very violent sneezes. Most of the time when he sneezes, poor Josette takes off running. Yesterday, Luna was asleep on her couch and Hubby was on his couch (yes, we have two in our living room). Hubby lets out one of his violent sneezes. Luna picks up her head, looks at him and starts chattering. He sneezes again and she chatters again. Hubby looked at her and said, "Are you saying 'Gesundheit' or 'Be quiet. I'm trying to sleep here"? She went back to sleep when he was done sneezing.

Cat

Old 04-29-2021, 12:19 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,376,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post
My husband has very violent sneezes. Most of the time when he sneezes, poor Josette takes off running. Yesterday, Luna was asleep on her couch and Hubby was on his couch (yes, we have two in our living room). Hubby lets out one of his violent sneezes. Luna picks up her head, looks at him and starts chattering. He sneezes again and she chatters again. Hubby looked at her and said, "Are you saying 'Gesundheit' or 'Be quiet. I'm trying to sleep here"? She went back to sleep when he was done sneezing.

Cat
I'm going with the second option.

Old 05-06-2021, 04:41 PM

24,590 posts, read 10,896,457 times
SO is in ICU with a quadruple - he has face time with Izzi and ChaCha:>) Staff has joined the calls.

Old 05-06-2021, 05:07 PM

9,127 posts, read 9,376,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threestep2 View Post
SO is in ICU with a quadruple - he has face time with Izzi and ChaCha:>) Staff has joined the calls.
All fingers and paws crossed here. Wishing you the best of course.

Old 05-11-2021, 08:43 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatwomanofV View Post

Cat
LOL. How dare he disturb her slumber!

Cookie and Checkers always bolted for the door when I'd sneeze. Once Checkers got so freaked out that he crashed into the fan as he tore from the living room to the dining room. The fan fell on him, freaking him out some more, so much that he leaped onto the table and knocked over the candlesticks before he recovered himself enough to find the basement door. Wish I'd have had the camera going for that one!

Old 05-11-2021, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
LOL. How dare he disturb her slumber!

Cookie and Checkers always bolted for the door when I'd sneeze. Once Checkers got so freaked out that he crashed into the fan as he tore from the living room to the dining room. The fan fell on him, freaking him out some more, so much that he leaped onto the table and knocked over the candlesticks before he recovered himself enough to find the basement door. Wish I'd have had the camera going for that one!

I'm sure afterward he looked at you as if to say, "Yeah, I MEANT to do that."

Cat

Old 05-11-2021, 06:03 PM

3,430 posts, read 1,844,219 times
My little cat looks like Baby Yoda.

Old 05-11-2021, 11:12 PM

6,150 posts, read 4,522,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrioticSuperman View Post
My little cat looks like Baby Yoda.
Where's the picture to prove it?

Old 05-12-2021, 09:12 AM

41,967 posts, read 75,217,462 times
I met two beautiful little white kittens yesterday while transporting them for a rescue that I volunteer with.

I don't want kittens
I don't want kittens
I don't want kittens
I don't want kittens ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats