Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2014, 05:53 PM

1,228 posts, read 2,388,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 415_s2k View Post
Either dumb or perpetually really, really, really baked, man. Like, epic baked... it can take a few repeats before things fully stick to him. Not the words, just the concepts. But, he's a really nice guy.

So, you had to move out of the country before posting all the dirt on celebrities on C-D?
Actually, yes, to an extent.... Not really of course, but in my previous line of work where I dealt with celebrities personally, it could have been disastrous for my job and business if I'd openly talked smack about one who sucked. The odds of them being able to determine who I was from an ultimately fairly obscure place is fairly slim, but the ones that I'm saying negative things about are generally all a bit more on the "nutsoid-aggressive" end of the spectrum, and have the resources to hire someone to go back and figure out IP addresses and whatnot, and ultimately get back to me. Which, again, could have had dire consequences for me, even from the celebs who I had nothing but praise for... no one likes a tattletale!

Now that I spend my days teaching small Chinese kids how to say "apple" and "swim," I can afford to lay out some of the nitty gritty.

For instance, John Mayer likes to pee on chicks, and The Hoff (who actually likes to be called The Hoff) occasionally drinks so much he wets himself. John from John & Kate Plus 8 is actually gay/bi, or at least, he doesn't have anything against spending quality alone time with trannies. You know, stuff like that... maybe I'll write a book.[/quote]

So 415_s2k....
Anything on Kiefer Sutherland? I keep seeing on twitter where he seems to always be stopping for pics with fans.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-29-2014, 08:20 PM

8,311 posts, read 13,444,568 times
Quote:
Either dumb or perpetually really, really, really baked, man. Like, epic baked... it can take a few repeats before things fully stick to him. Not the words, just the concepts. But, he's a really nice guy.
Was he saying stuff like "Whoa, dude! That is totally bogus!"?

But yes, I have heard nothing but good things about the fellow. I wouldn't mind hanging out or chatting up with the guy and I don't mind repeating things multiple times because most people do not get me anyhow, so I am used to repeating myself!

Quote:
Actually, yes, to an extent.... Not really of course, but in my previous line of work where I dealt with celebrities personally, it could have been disastrous for my job and business if I'd openly talked smack about one who sucked. The odds of them being able to determine who I was from an ultimately fairly obscure place is fairly slim, but the ones that I'm saying negative things about are generally all a bit more on the "nutsoid-aggressive" end of the spectrum, and have the resources to hire someone to go back and figure out IP addresses and whatnot, and ultimately get back to me. Which, again, could have had dire consequences for me, even from the celebs who I had nothing but praise for... no one likes a tattletale!
Sounds like an interesting but very stressful type of job, especially if dealing with a not-so-nice character. What kind of job was it if I may ask?

Quote:
Now that I spend my days teaching small Chinese kids how to say "apple" and "swim," I can afford to lay out some of the nitty gritty.
So, I suspect when you move on to your next job, you will be telling us all the nitty gritty about the Chines kids, huh?

Quote:
For instance, John Mayer likes to pee on chicks, and The Hoff (who actually likes to be called The Hoff) occasionally drinks so much he wets himself. John from John & Kate Plus 8 is actually gay/bi, or at least, he doesn't have anything against spending quality alone time with trannies. You know, stuff like that... maybe I'll write a book.
Bhahaha......hilarious! I laughed so hard I almost wet myself like The Hoff! Didn't really know who John Mayer was, heard a lot about him but finally Googled him. Looks like a douche so not really surprised but still pretty nasty. I am not into watching TV but I knew about that clown couple. Great contributions those two made to the society, no doubt! I can understand why he would have gay/bi tendencies.
He was touched by Hollywood and the entertainment industry, they can make a gay out of anyone.

Old 03-30-2014, 12:58 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
Quote:
I've met and worked with plenty of them, but here are some that come to the top of my head right now.

Kanye West: about as nice as you'd imagine...
Kim Kardashian: actually fairly polite.
Mama Kardashian: very lovely lady.
David Hasselhoff: psychotic freak.
Matt Damon: mega-cool and down to earth.
Bruce Willis: also mega-cool and down to earth.
Brad Pitt: also mega-cool and down to earth.
Marilyn Manson: really mellow and surprisingly talkative.
Keanu Reeves: dumb, but friendly and polite.
Jennifer Garner: probably closer to what people think of when they think of Julia Roberts, than Julia Roberts is.
Julia Roberts: diva.
Alicia Keys: diva.
Britney Spears: actually quite friendly (and I met her during her nutso stage).
Drake: prick.
Common: pretty legit guy.
Snoop: really awesome, surprisingly willing to invite you to go blaze with him.
Slash: also really cool, down-to-earth guy, offered me a smoke.
DMX: makes it clear he's not really into talking with you, but is still civil.
Chris Martin (Coldplay): kind of a douche.
Sarah Silverman: super friendly, and a riot in person.
Pamela Anderson: very polite and funny.
Dennis Leary: prick.

Special mentions:
Paul Walker was a ridiculously cool guy. I miss him a lot.
Keith Flint of The Prodigy was one of the most polite, reverent, and generally nice celebs I've ever met; contrast that with his image, which is actually how he dresses day-to-day.
I can see how Matt Damon and Bruce Willis would be down to earth. I just got that sense of them. Another Julia Roberts negative. Wow, she's got a case of something.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:22 PM

4 posts, read 37,992 times
Yeh Julia Roberts does not deserve her fame everyone I know who has come across her says she is a diva b**ch. Hope she grows up one day and realizes she be nothing without the fans. Sucks she is 'Americas sweetheart' it only enlarges her ego even more! Jennifer Lopez is another one like her- Very divaish and self centered.

Old 04-01-2014, 12:34 AM

4,794 posts, read 12,374,430 times
Quote:

For instance, John Mayer likes to pee on chicks.
wow. just wow. oh, did I mention .
He should write a new song "Your body is a ...toilet."

Old 04-03-2014, 07:15 PM

818 posts, read 857,255 times
Quote:
I've met and worked with plenty of them, but here are some that come to the top of my head right now.

Kanye West: about as nice as you'd imagine...
Drake: prick.
I'd be interested to hear about your experiences with these two.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:44 AM

17 posts, read 51,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs4 fan View Post
LOL watch her documentary on OWN. This is spot on.
Lol , true that

Old 04-11-2014, 04:46 AM

17 posts, read 51,694 times
Picture a tiny and miniscule dude wrapped in a towel gurgling with mouthwash.

Two washbowls away in the same mirror, a big and ripped giant shaving, also wrapped in a towel.

One was the crocodile.

The other was Terry Crews.

I didn't even react like he was a celebrity but I pretty much knew who he was when he was working out. He was otherwise very composed and reserved.

Old 04-11-2014, 05:04 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emma.chris.gale View Post
Picture a tiny and miniscule dude wrapped in a towel gurgling with mouthwash.

Two washbowls away in the same mirror, a big and ripped giant shaving, also wrapped in a towel.

One was the crocodile.

The other was Terry Crews.

I didn't even react like he was a celebrity but I pretty much knew who he was when he was working out. He was otherwise very composed and reserved.

have no idea what this post means

Old 04-11-2014, 05:39 PM

2,417 posts, read 3,561,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
have no idea what this post means

wrestlers ?

or Crocodile Dundee?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities