Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 02:28 PM

1,168 posts, read 2,503,576 times

Advertisements

How about Wendy O. Williams???

For the ladies...I'm surprised not more mention of 80's hair band dudes like Sebastian Bach, Axl Rose, Slash, Brett Michaels, Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, etc...

My wife thinks that dude Jared Leto from 30 Seconds to Mars is hot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2011, 04:28 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,629,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJoe4181 View Post
How about Wendy O. Williams???
She was nasty. (where is a puking smily when you need one?)

Old 07-16-2011, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post

‪The Plasmatics - The Damned 1983‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-18-2011, 08:09 AM

1,815 posts, read 3,166,769 times
Elvis
Michael Hutchence
Bruce Springsteen
Robert Plant
Joe Strummer
Chris Cornell
Sting

not quite rock but close enough for me:
Dave Gahan
Tom Jones
Marvin Gaye

Bruce is the only (living) one on that list that hasn't lost anything over the years, IMO...he has aged like a fine wine!

Old 07-18-2011, 01:04 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,397,001 times
Sebastian Bach! He looks a bit haggard now...but I still have my memories.

NUNO Betancourt! Nunito! YUM

Old 07-18-2011, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Nasty how? If you watch that video there is absolutely nothing nasty about that woman...

Old 07-19-2011, 09:24 AM

47 posts, read 86,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcharmingone View Post
Ummm Why didn't Nikki Sixx make the list .
This is MY list of Top Ten Sexiest...what are yours?

Old 07-19-2011, 09:27 AM

47 posts, read 86,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
I am going to assume you are talking about when they were "in their prime" as opposed to "today", since obviously Eric Clapton, Robert Plant are geriatric and Michael Hutchence, Jim Morrison and Jimi Hendrix are quite dead. (I used to think that Jon Bon Jovi was sexy until I heard an interview where they were discussing genital dimensions and he said he was hung like a school boy, yow.)

I would like to add Rob Grill to this list. Unfortunately, he is recently deceased (RIP, Rob), but he was monster sexy in his prime.

20yrsinBranson
Of course them being in their prime! But, even though Robert Plant is geriatric, I'd knock the boots off that man today! lol

Old 07-19-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggJoe4181 View Post
Nasty how? If you watch that video there is absolutely nothing nasty about that woman...
That's the only video that can be posted here. Do a Google Image search for her.

From Wikipedia...

"In January 1981, Milwaukee police arrested her for simulating sex on stage. Also charged with battery to an officer and obscene conduct, she was later cleared. Later that same year in Cleveland, Ohio, Williams was acquitted of an obscenity charge for simulating sex on stage wearing only shaving cream (she subsequently covered her nipples with electrical tape to avoid arrest)"

"Williams had first attempted suicide in 1993 by hammering a knife into her chest; the knife lodged in her sternum and she changed her mind, calling Swenson to take her to hospital.[4] She attempted suicide again in 1997 with an overdose of ephedrine.[4]
Williams died at age 48 on April 6, 1998, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a wooded area near her home. While some argued that rather than compromise her art, she committed suicide, Swenson reportedly described her as "despondent" at the time of her death.[10] This is what she is said to have written[11] in a suicide note regarding her decision"

Honestly she made Courtney Love seem sane.

Wendy O. Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 07-19-2011, 10:17 AM

Quote:
That's the only video that can be posted here. Do a Google Image search for her.

From Wikipedia...

"In January 1981, Milwaukee police arrested her for simulating sex on stage. Also charged with battery to an officer and obscene conduct, she was later cleared. Later that same year in Cleveland, Ohio, Williams was acquitted of an obscenity charge for simulating sex on stage wearing only shaving cream (she subsequently covered her nipples with electrical tape to avoid arrest)"

"Williams had first attempted suicide in 1993 by hammering a knife into her chest; the knife lodged in her sternum and she changed her mind, calling Swenson to take her to hospital.[4] She attempted suicide again in 1997 with an overdose of ephedrine.[4]
Williams died at age 48 on April 6, 1998, of a self-inflicted gunshot wound in a wooded area near her home. While some argued that rather than compromise her art, she committed suicide, Swenson reportedly described her as "despondent" at the time of her death.[10] This is what she is said to have written[11] in a suicide note regarding her decision"

Honestly she made Courtney Love seem sane.

Wendy O. Williams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
First of all Britney Spears would have been considered "obscene" in 1981. Hell Miley Cyrus probably would have been arrested for here little pole dance that she did at the ama's or whatever that awards show was she performed at.

This thread is for the sexiest rock stars. It made no mention of "the sexiest SANE rock stars" now did it?

I guess it all boils down to how you judge sexy. I think that WOW had an amazing body and to me her attitude coupled with that banging body = SEXY.

I'm not bashing any of your picks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities