Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2015, 11:56 PM

274 posts, read 353,650 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Here is what we see in the supermarkets today: Bill Cosby. Of course we don't know if it is true. But the Enquire seems to do almost as good of a job as syndicated news lately.
That's quite a disgusting piece of trash. I'm very much for Cosby getting everything that's coming to him: public shaming, court actions, loss of income/residuals, restitution, removal of statues and degrees, everything possible.

But the piling on with a book by a relative of an illegitimate child that attempts to capitalize on this, and with that claim, is beneath contempt. Worse, it's disrespectful of the women he abused and who are telling their own stories with tremendous dignity.

Just because Cosby is a serial rapist, does not mean he went around ordering hits on his kids.

Unbelievable. But then, there's no basement the Enquirer won't go lower than.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-29-2015, 07:37 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,133,005 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moon2 View Post
That's quite a disgusting piece of trash. I'm very much for Cosby getting everything that's coming to him: public shaming, court actions, loss of income/residuals, restitution, removal of statues and degrees, everything possible.

But the piling on with a book by a relative of an illegitimate child that attempts to capitalize on this, and with that claim, is beneath contempt. Worse, it's disrespectful of the women he abused and who are telling their own stories with tremendous dignity.

Just because Cosby is a serial rapist, does not mean he went around ordering hits on his kids.

Unbelievable. But then, there's no basement the Enquirer won't go lower than.
I am just glad they have to worry about the lawsuits and we don't!

But there is always some truth hidden in every story and the more that we all find out about the real Dr. Jekyll; the better off all of us will be. "The truth will set you free" - or put you behind bars far a very long time.

The main point is that public opinion has changed on Cosby. You go back one year and CD would have been reluctant to have us say anything negative against the man. Now everybody realizes exactly who Cosby really was (except, perhaps Camille). I saw more colleges are taking back their honorary degrees.

Old 09-30-2015, 12:09 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,651,685 times
Quote:

The main point is that public opinion has changed on Cosby. You go back one year and CD would have been reluctant to have us say anything negative against the man. Now everybody realizes exactly who Cosby really was (except, perhaps Camille). I saw more colleges are taking back their honorary degrees.
The tide has turned for him for sure. I think public admonishment is pretty bad for him. Not as bad as prison, but, hey, better than people thinking he's someone different from the twisted guy he is. Ya, weird w/ Camille, not sure where her head is at w/ this whole thing. No one could know.

Old 09-30-2015, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanny Goat View Post
The tide has turned for him for sure. I think public admonishment is pretty bad for him. Not as bad as prison, but, hey, better than people thinking he's someone different from the twisted guy he is. Ya, weird w/ Camille, not sure where her head is at w/ this whole thing. No one could know.
Perhaps he is just like an old shoe and she is afraid of change? I suspect that it is the life style that she does not want to give up. But that life style is slowly vanishing as more and more shun them. Of course maybe money can buy happiness? But I don't know; just guessing.

Old 10-01-2015, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Perhaps he is just like an old shoe and she is afraid of change? I suspect that it is the life style that she does not want to give up. But that life style is slowly vanishing as more and more shun them. Of course maybe money can buy happiness? But I don't know; just guessing.
True. Might be hard to quit cold turkey her man after all these years. We could all say we'd do xyz, but who really knows what any of us would do? I would hope I'd leave his sorry as*, but at that age and w/ other factors, none of can really know. Scary though what people will subject themselves to for money, fame.

Old 10-01-2015, 07:09 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,303,705 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobiashen View Post
Perfect description!

I also think slime ball works/fits!

Old 10-01-2015, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Perfect description!

I also think slime ball works/fits!
Three more just came forward: Three new Bill Cosby accusers come forward.

Old 10-01-2015, 02:43 PM

Somewhere on this thread or another I said there would be 100 victims of his, which I still probably think are out there. Who even knows those that refuse to come forward?

Old 10-08-2015, 01:26 PM

12,222 posts, read 2,964,782 times
Maybe Cosby can be caught in a lie under oath and be sent to prison for perjury.

Old 10-08-2015, 01:46 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,078 times
Imo, they need to do a thorough search to see if there are any missing girls/women that came within 50 miles of this monster. The odds are against every woman he drugged, came out alive. He isn't a doctor, didn't know how much was safe to administer or if any of his victims would have a bad reaction. I could see him killing one and having one of his peons dispose the body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities