Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2016, 06:16 AM

5 posts, read 5,438 times

Advertisements

I would say yes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2016, 07:04 AM

2,756 posts, read 3,809,398 times
I would say no.

Old 06-30-2016, 07:06 AM

103 posts, read 167,720 times
maybe so?

Old 06-30-2016, 08:10 AM
fnh

2,888 posts, read 3,913,832 times
With 11 year old girls, sure.

Old 06-30-2016, 08:35 AM

672 posts, read 847,660 times
I don't know, but I'm willing to bet that Taylor would make a better President than Obama has been, but since Taylor's an overrated singer, I think that Obama might have better vocals LOL

Old 06-30-2016, 09:41 AM

1,835 posts, read 3,267,339 times
I would take proposals from Taylor Swift more genuinely than Obama...an 11 year old deciding policy with coin flip could do better....

I do not Trust or believe anything that Obama says. He is a proven failure and I do not believe that he genuinely has the best interests of the US in mind when he creates policy. Everything he has done has been aimed at intentionally damaging the US economically.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:45 AM

2,756 posts, read 3,809,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
I would take proposals from Taylor Swift more genuinely than Obama...an 11 year old deciding policy with coin flip could do better....

I do not Trust or believe anything that Obama says. He is a proven failure and I do not believe that he genuinely has the best interests of the US in mind when he creates policy. Everything he has done has been aimed at intentionally damaging the US economically.
I can say with absolute certainty that more Americans disagree with you than agree with you.

Old 06-30-2016, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdemo View Post
I can say with absolute certainty that more Americans disagree with you than agree with you.
According to gallup only 50% approve of the pathetic job he is doing....Of those 50%, I bet 85% are non-tax paying citizens...the other 10% are professors or other academics, and the remaining 5% are on the receiving end of his failed policies, Wall Street Bankers, Solyndra executives, and other cherry picked loyalists who received tax payer money and completely wasted it or paid themselves huge sums.

Gallup shows that 38% strongly disapprove and that only 29% strongly approve....Im sure Dreamers, Solyndra execs, and Obamacare archtiects are the only folks in that 29%

The man is a terrible president...Most divisive, polarizing, president in my lifetime...Every policy is aimed at doing damage to the American economy. His actions are intended to hurt Americans to put the US on a lower level.

The only person who could possibly be worse than him is Hillary. She is the worst of all the crony crapitalist out there. 100% proven liar who will do and say anything, take money from anyone and provide favors for donations to her foundation. She IS a criminal, he is just an arrogant idiot.

Old 06-30-2016, 11:37 AM

4,320 posts, read 5,139,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marksmu View Post
According to gallup only 50% approve of the pathetic job he is doing....Of those 50%, I bet 85% are non-tax paying citizens...the other 10% are professors or other academics, and the remaining 5% are on the receiving end of his failed policies, Wall Street Bankers, Solyndra executives, and other cherry picked loyalists who received tax payer money and completely wasted it or paid themselves huge sums.

Gallup shows that 38% strongly disapprove and that only 29% strongly approve....Im sure Dreamers, Solyndra execs, and Obamacare archtiects are the only folks in that 29%

The man is a terrible president...Most divisive, polarizing, president in my lifetime...Every policy is aimed at doing damage to the American economy. His actions are intended to hurt Americans to put the US on a lower level.

The only person who could possibly be worse than him is Hillary. She is the worst of all the crony crapitalist out there. 100% proven liar who will do and say anything, take money from anyone and provide favors for donations to her foundation. She IS a criminal, he is just an arrogant idiot.
What is with realtors being angry, right-wing haters? I know several in real life and there are about 6 on CD.

Without near complete obstruction from the GOP, Obama could have been one of our very best presidents.

Old 06-30-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Back to NE View Post
What is with realtors being angry, right-wing haters? I know several in real life and there are about 6 on CD.

Without near complete obstruction from the GOP, Obama could have been one of our very best presidents.
I am not angry, nor am I a realtor by profession...I just happen to have a real estate license I use for my own investment purposes...I have personally done just fine under during his tenure, but it is in spite of him....NOT because of him.

I look objectively at performance and as a President he has been horrible. His economic "recovery" is the worst in history. The number of Americans on food stamps has nearly doubled, His unemployment numbers are artificially low because the government stops counting people who have been out of work for 18 months or longer. Most of his job creation is part time work, which is counted as employed for unemployment purposes. He has more than doubled the cost of Healthcare in the United States, decimated doctors and hospitals, and all but eliminated private (non-affiliated) doctors offices.

He has overseen the decimation of our military, refused to enforce immigration law, appointed unqualified people to key offices, allowed ISIS to run amok, destabilized the middle east, treated our allies as enemies, and bowed down to our true enemies like IRAN, by funneling millions of dollars to them, squandered BILLIONS on green energy hoaxes....Ya, he really has done a bang up job....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
View detailed profiles of: