Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 04:42 PM

10,456 posts, read 4,040,143 times

Advertisements

Taylor Swift.... She has some of the most viewed music videos on youtube, the biggest concerts, record breaking album sales, awards. And I just don't get the appeal. Her music is average, her look is average...... I just don't get it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2016, 05:03 AM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Donald Trump

Old 12-28-2016, 05:07 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,627,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caco54 View Post
Adam Sandler. Every movie he makes looks like a cash grab for him and his friends.
I couldn't agree more. He tries too hard to make it funny. Every movie he makes is terrible. No thanks...

Old 12-28-2016, 10:27 AM

922 posts, read 791,884 times
I'll have to go with:

Miley Cyrus
Taylor Swift
Blake Lively
Andie MacDowell
Jada Pinkett Smith
Pamela Anderson

(the Kraptashians are a given)

Some oldies I never got:

Angie Dickenson
Robert Mitchum
Ann-Margret
Robert Conrad
Shelley Duvall

Old 12-28-2016, 03:17 PM

11,523 posts, read 14,656,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ariana Grande
Justin Bieber
Kartrashians - all, including Kanye
One Direction
Miley Cyrus
Gwyneth Paltrow
Taylor Swift
Matt Lauer

I could probably think of a few more but it's Christmas and my kids are dancing to Last Christmas on Just Dance 2017 and I'm getting the sads because George Michael just died so I better stop now.
Matt Lauer--Oh God, can't stand him!

Old 12-29-2016, 07:44 AM

8,827 posts, read 7,328,824 times
Zsa Zsa Gabor...she was a Kardashian type, famous for hanging out with famous people
there were always people like that, one hit wonders...one trick ponies

Old 12-29-2016, 08:07 AM

4,178 posts, read 2,648,665 times
The entire fake Kardashian/Jenner clan
Lena Dunham (did things with her sister, got mad at a football player for not wanting to flirt with her...whilst she has a bf, and just opens her mouth and says dumb stuff and still gets rewarded in Hollywood)
Amy Schumer (racist disgusting selfish "feminist")

Old 12-29-2016, 08:39 AM

3,680 posts, read 2,966,099 times
Interesting that Wayne turned out to be so pro war after personally opting out. Ironic that he was probably exposed to atomic radiation, and thus died of cancer, while filming.

As far as blaming a soldier for carrying out orders? It is illegal to fail to carry out orders. The consequences are often quite severe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Jimmy Stewart served as deputy commander of a bombardment wing during first day of Operation Argument, a major series of strikes against Berlin. He was awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross for his service during that operation. I'm guessing that's what has nickerman's undies in a bunch, because over in the history forum he's a semi-regular and a Nazi apologist who spends a fair amount of time condemning the U.S. for its supposed aggression against Germany, how Germany supposedly didn't really commit atrocities, how Germany supposedly wanted peace and the warmongering Allies forced war upon it, and so forth. So it figures that he despises anyone who served in the Allied forces in Europe.

As an aside, Stewart was repeatedly rejected for military service, but he kept trying to enlist and finally succeeded. It would have been very easy for him to simply not serve - like John Wayne. And once in uniform, he only saw combat because he repeatedly applied for it, not content to merely be a military celebrity (again, unlike a lot of others who were happy 'serving' in Hollywood.

As to the topic of this thread, I don't spend much time scratching my head over the fact that other people have different subjective preferences than myself. After all, that's the nature of subjectivity.

Old 12-29-2016, 08:43 AM

3,680 posts, read 2,966,099 times
Schumer
Sandler
Kardashian
Clinton
McCain
Reid

Old 12-29-2016, 08:47 AM

3,568 posts, read 1,346,473 times
Amy Schumer - she got offended when a magazine called her plus size and went on a rant saying she is size 6/8. Yeah right. more like 16/18
She isn't funny and thinks she's hot stuff because she's BFF with Jennifer Lawrence who is also overrated.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities