Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 07:54 AM

18,528 posts, read 18,757,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonelady61 View Post
All the pom and circumstance and her being a former actress and her family background ? I just think there will be too many differences in their upbringing for this marriage to last and it would not be the first time in the royal family for a couple to split and divorce . I just see this marriage as having quite a bit of too much difference .
both used to being in the public eye. both being used to speeches .. dinner parties etc.. give them a chance he seems to adore the lady.. good luck to them both..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2018, 04:06 AM

Latest news Meghans mother is moving to live in England.

Old 08-16-2018, 09:28 AM

47 posts, read 18,199 times
I give them 'til Christmas. New Year's, tops.

Old 08-16-2018, 01:04 PM

2,568 posts, read 2,521,105 times
Ho hum......

Old 08-17-2018, 12:49 AM

33,316 posts, read 12,534,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
I cannot IMAGINE living in the cage that comes with being in the royal family. I feel sorry for her. As far as whether they will last...I cannot say. What I will say, is that nobody "randomly" ends up in the royal family. Lineage is very important to these people, and while it may appear that Meghan's lineage is a non-factor, it most certainly isn't, and I bet it was the reason she was chosen. We are living in very important times. I don't wish ill on their union, but I hope she finds peace. I do not envy her.
Lineage wise, Harry and Meghan are 15th cousins.

Lineage wise, William and Kate are also 15th cousins.

Old 08-18-2018, 11:18 AM

9,546 posts, read 7,073,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzybint View Post
both used to being in the public eye. both being used to speeches .. dinner parties etc.. give them a chance he seems to adore the lady.. good luck to them both..
If you look at the marriage objectively, the odds are against them. Harry is the child of divorced parents. Meghan is the child of divorced parents. Meghan already has one (or two, depending on what you believe) failed marriage. All of that doesn't bode well.

Add to that Harry has deep rooted mental health issues stemming from his mother's death.

Meghan has no support system in England. She has changed countries and religions. She has virtually abandoned her family.

Both Harry and Meghan have a history of questionable decision making.

Being used to "speeches and dinner parties" is not the basis for a strong marriage.

Old 08-18-2018, 12:24 PM

18,102 posts, read 15,676,604 times
Quote:
Meghan has no support system in England
Supposedly her mother is moving there. She wasn't close to family members over several years, maybe just dad and mostly over the phone.

Old 08-30-2018, 06:55 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,385,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
Honestly, why do you care? Are you related to them? Are you employed by them in some personal service job?
This is a board about celebrities. I'd venture to guess most people here don't know them, but love to talk about them. So if it's offensive to you, find somewhere else to go.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calgirlinnc View Post
If you look at the marriage objectively, the odds are against them. Harry is the child of divorced parents. Meghan is the child of divorced parents. Meghan already has one (or two, depending on what you believe) failed marriage. All of that doesn't bode well.

Add to that Harry has deep rooted mental health issues stemming from his mother's death.

Meghan has no support system in England. She has changed countries and religions. She has virtually abandoned her family.

Both Harry and Meghan have a history of questionable decision making.

Being used to "speeches and dinner parties" is not the basis for a strong marriage.
can you tell me what is apart from adoring each other...........thats a start.

Old 09-03-2018, 08:22 PM

380 posts, read 653,111 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
As long as they are in love, it will last.

I doubt it. There's 50% anglo in her dna and 100% in Harry's, so their kids will look white, imo. But you never know.
Her kids won't look white if she cheats on Harry with Shaq. ROFL!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities