Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is this Asian Girl hot?
Yes 3 6.82%
No 41 93.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 11:28 AM

326 posts, read 880,657 times

Advertisements

IMO Asian women are the most self hating people out there. What with the "eye straightening", the skin bleaching etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2009, 08:05 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,777,431 times
I wouldn't say she's ugly at all. Perhaps a make-over is in order, but not ugly. And if she is 50, she looks pretty damn good for her age.

I think the way you carry yourself plays a large part in a person's sex appeal. Sometimes less is more. If she were a little more subtle with the cleavage and make up, I think she'd have a better look going for herself.

Sandra Oh may not be pretty, but she is sexy...and I love Lucy Liu...hubba hubba.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:11 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,445,810 times
She may have some parts that are not authentic.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:34 AM

814 posts, read 2,306,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhe1982 View Post
Sure you can answer, I mentioned white is because Asian people thought only white people like girls of this type, they don't know about what blacks or others think.

But honestly, 90% of Asian think she is ugly. They mostly like girl with big round eye, and innocent look. like her.
she looks like a 'pretty' asian and does not have big eyes. big eyes don't even mean someone is attractive. there are women in asia with bigger eyes than her that aren't as pretty.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
This girl is much more attractive than the old woman in your first post.

From what Ive seen in my travels throughout Asia is that they tend to really like those who appear to have white features or those who are obviously half white half Asian. This is the same with India as well as most of the male entertainers (actors) appear to be half white.

you don't understand it. i have a half-white sister and she does not look like asians at all, most half white asians look white and very few look asian. she actually looks like an italian. unfortunately for her, she is not one of those attractive half-asians either even though she looks white. she inherited her bigboned build from her father's side and looks identical to them. her face is okay but not pretty, her nose is just large but not pretty, eyes are round but not pretty again, just average. she has some freckles but not too much which doesn't have much bearing either way.

the most beautiful asian celebrities in asia are not even half white though their are some that are but they aren't as pretty and certainly not because they have white features. beauty is the whole picture and there are plenty of asian celebrities with 'squinty' eyes as the op stated that are beautiful. most are just almond shaped but there are those with the epicanthic fold that look more classic asian. it depends on how the parts mesh together whether they look beautiful. i think it looks really cool on some people.

assuming being white is all beautiful is an ethnic point of view. let me illustrate by example. some whites are hairy, bulky, have large heads, thin lips, pink skintone(tends to look pasty), and are not attractive. actually a lot of them look this way. now, if i thought they needed some asian genes to look attractive then basically i'm saying white genes without some admixture from something else is not attractive. what are white features and are they in and of itself attractive or are they just a characteristic? africans have large eyes, curlier and thick lashes (a lot of whites have sparse and blonde lashes), can be tall and thin as well. to attribute certain characteristics to only one race is unrealistic. besides there are just as many ugly african americans as their are whites or any ethnicity. they certainly don't have 'squinty' eyes.

technically, no racial characteristic makes anyone attractive on it's own. that's why you can walk into any walmart and see many unnattractive white, black and hispanic people, yet i can take a 'squinty-eyed' beautiful celebrity and put them in the mix and they would shine in comparison.

the person on the far right of this pic is the most northeast asian looking and i think he's absolutely gorgeous. he even has the epicanthic fold and on him it just looks otherworldly and cool. for instance, southeast asians usually are much rounder and have bigger eyes but that doesn't mean i necessarily find them attractive.

http://dbskfansite.co.cc/images/dbsk8.jpg (broken link)

Last edited by leaana; 05-12-2009 at 09:16 AM..

Old 05-12-2009, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhe1982 View Post
Asian people think white people like Asian girl of this type. Is this true?
if you notice, she's an unattractive person to begin with. to answer your question as to why?? it's pretty obvious why. people who are not part of an ethnicity usually pick out the most different characteristic and exaggerate it. whites usually identify asians as having the 'squinty' eyes etc while asians identify whites having very 'round' eyes even though there is variation within these groups. that's why you see anime characters with such large eyes sometimes so large it looks like a solar system is spinning in them complete with stars and such. lol

Last edited by leaana; 05-12-2009 at 09:00 AM..

Old 05-12-2009, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
LMMFAO!!!!!

Thats a sad sad thing to be even uglier than Tila Tequila - or Thanh Tien Nguyen which is her real name.

She's so ugly she can scare a hungry wolf off a meat truck.
I usually don't pay attention to american celebrities so I had to look her up and she is not ugly, she is no great beauty but she's cute. she is very risque, is definitely not into the natural look or subtle though and not at all a conventional or delicate beauty. i think her style is terrible but her style is not unusual for mainstream america and hip-hop.

And if you think she is ugly, either you are retarded or you are essentially saying just about everyone in society is hideous if this girl is "ugly."

And you sure as hell don't want me to say what i really think of what your kid looks like. it sure wasn't anything close to 'impressive'. instead i left a rather benign opinion.

YouTube - Tia Tequilla

Old 05-15-2009, 12:11 AM

13,583 posts, read 15,655,981 times
Tia Tequila is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. If there was a Star Wars cantina creature called Jack O' Lantern Head, she would be it.

Old 05-15-2009, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exitus Acta Probat View Post
Tia Tequila is the ugliest thing I've ever seen. If there was a Star Wars cantina creature called Jack O' Lantern Head, she would be it.
really?! so a fat, stringy-haired, pasty-skinned person and a big face with huge features is better looking. i see now your judgement is very astute and your opinion can be counted to err on the side of reasonable. lol

or the myriad of african-americans who have very wide noses and waddle around with overly huge rear-ends that look like a playdoh session is more attractive.

yeah, riiiight.

your point of view is called scapegoating. there was an experiment conducted where someone was made to look plain and had a hidden camera of people's reactions. what they noticed was the majority of hecklers were even more unattractive than her or just not attractive. the point was they were the majority and looked similar in their unattractiveness so they forgot they were unattractive or 'society' deemed them acceptable or not targets. also it confirmed that people are brainwashed to see according to society's current pc including prejudices which are acceptable not the actual truth. LOL

Old 06-13-2009, 11:45 AM

39 posts, read 73,123 times
"beauty is in the eye of beholder " this explains.Thou asian girls (like me ) aint a beauty but there is always a white person who will or can appreciate the real beauty of an asian girl.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities