Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Is this Asian Girl hot?
Yes 3 6.82%
No 41 93.18%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:42 PM

149 posts, read 831,302 times

Advertisements

Asian people think white people like Asian girl of this type. Is this true?
Attached Thumbnails
Hi, non-asian Americans, do you think this asian girl is hot or not.-39982_38474.jpg   Hi, non-asian Americans, do you think this asian girl is hot or not.-20080228150326554.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2008, 03:24 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,409,524 times
I'm black, can I answer? Huh, huh Can I?!!

Okay I'll answer anyway, I think white men would like this kind of Asian girl. Most Asian people would probalby like the boobs but think she needs to stay out of the sun and get some surgery. If her boobs are real, they are pretty nice, but they look like they are in pain in what she's wearing.

In my opinion, I think she needs to cover her boobs and wear bangs and stop wearing that dark eyeliner. If she already got a boob job, she should go the extra mile and get some eye surgery... But she's already pretty, just needs to tone the makeup, tight clothes and the t!t$ way down.

Old 12-20-2008, 03:50 PM

638 posts, read 1,918,920 times
as a woman (white) I can tell you myself and my hubby (white) think EEEWWWWW..

she's grotesque. She looks like a sleazy asian Pam Anderson.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:26 PM

5,168 posts, read 11,442,095 times
I think she is pretty, but less make up and a more natural look would be a lot nicer on her. Also the breast job (and it looks like one to me/ if it isn't get a different bra) looks tacky, should have stayed natural... IMHO.

forum rules, please read them

Old 12-21-2008, 09:06 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
She is NOT attractive. She's really unattractive to me. She also looks like she's closer to 50 than 40 years old.

Old 12-21-2008, 09:23 AM

149 posts, read 831,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkytoes View Post
I'm black, can I answer? Huh, huh Can I?!!

Okay I'll answer anyway, I think white men would like this kind of Asian girl. Most Asian people would probalby like the boobs but think she needs to stay out of the sun and get some surgery. If her boobs are real, they are pretty nice, but they look like they are in pain in what she's wearing.

In my opinion, I think she needs to cover her boobs and wear bangs and stop wearing that dark eyeliner. If she already got a boob job, she should go the extra mile and get some eye surgery... But she's already pretty, just needs to tone the makeup, tight clothes and the t!t$ way down.
Sure you can answer, I mentioned white is because Asian people thought only white people like girls of this type, they don't know about what blacks or others think.

But honestly, 90% of Asian think she is ugly. They mostly like girl with big round eye, and innocent look. like her.
Attached Thumbnails
Hi, non-asian Americans, do you think this asian girl is hot or not.-1.jpe  

Old 12-21-2008, 10:15 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhe1982 View Post
But honestly, 90% of Asian think she is ugly. They mostly like girl with big round eye, and innocent look. like her.
This girl is much more attractive than the old woman in your first post.

From what Ive seen in my travels throughout Asia is that they tend to really like those who appear to have white features or those who are obviously half white half Asian. This is the same with India as well as most of the male entertainers (actors) appear to be half white.

Old 12-21-2008, 03:38 PM

6,470 posts, read 16,409,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBeez View Post
This girl is much more attractive than the old woman in your first post.

From what Ive seen in my travels throughout Asia is that they tend to really like those who appear to have white features or those who are obviously half white half Asian. This is the same with India as well as most of the male entertainers (actors) appear to be half white.
I think they like really really really BIG eyes. I have dark skin and they seemed to find me very attractive. I think it's because I look "childish" and have really big eyes and dimples.
They really do love white skin, though. I think she's pretty, but would benefit from a simpler look.

Old 12-21-2008, 07:18 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,256,035 times
dude, she's not even attractive in asian standards. yeah, she's got a hot bod but the only difference between her body and most asian women is that her boobs are huge for her body-type. asians don't even like asians with squinty eyes like that. asian pam anderson ... i can see that!

Old 12-21-2008, 11:27 PM

956 posts, read 3,003,101 times
Dumpy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities