Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 06:21 PM

1,692 posts, read 3,537,820 times

Advertisements

I don't usually watch her anymore not that I don't like her I just get tried of this self help stuff. Anyway I watched her today and for the first time I wondered if she wears a wig or is that her real hair. Now I remember her when she was younger and then she started wearing her hair like that, but today it seemed really thinker and I 'm sure she can afford the best for her hair and I think it is really pretty, but I was just wondering.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2009, 06:25 PM

287 posts, read 549,070 times
It could possibly be a weave. I have friends that have had hair weaves and theirs looked similar to hers, but longer.

I like her new Best Life thing she has going on on the show but I find it hard to keep up with unless I watch the entire show from the beginning..and I usually never get home in time!

Old 01-13-2009, 06:35 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,450,731 times
I used to watch Oprah when she was "A.M. Chicago"...I loved her then and watched for many years. I am sooooo over her at this point. I haven't watched her for about 5 years. Sorry, just can't stomach her. I'm sure she provides great info etc. but she just really over marketed, over exposed, over told, over everything. Way too much.

Last edited by maciesmom; 01-13-2009 at 06:39 PM.. Reason: sp

Old 01-13-2009, 07:42 PM

784 posts, read 2,265,024 times
Weave her alone,

Im sure her hairs as real as her nails!

Old 01-13-2009, 10:57 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
we; well no one really has to like or love Oprah---she loves herself enough to last a lifetime. Which would be cool; I mean I can appreciate confident women but ego trips are a whole other issue. Her constant name dropping and puttin on the ritz in yo face with it gets on my last nerve.

Old 01-13-2009, 11:22 PM

784 posts, read 2,265,024 times
^^^Wouldn't it be ironic if she accidently got ran over (hopefully more than once) by one of those lucky bastards in her audience who she supposively bought a car for.....Imagine that............Just wishful thinking I guess.........Nooooo, Im just kidding (wink, wink) I dont want nothing bad to happen to Opey................Gayle did it......................................

Old 01-14-2009, 09:30 AM

I hear many people with Oprah issues, all I was wondering if that was her hair.

Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 AM

1,788 posts, read 4,754,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickRick1 View Post
^^^Wouldn't it be ironic if she accidently got ran over (hopefully more than once) by one of those lucky bastards in her audience who she supposively bought a car for.....Imagine that............Just wishful thinking I guess.........Nooooo, Im just kidding (wink, wink) I dont want nothing bad to happen to Opey................Gayle did it......................................
She doesn't buy the cars, they are donated by the car companies. Oprah just allows people to think that she bought the cars. Now, you have to admire her for scratching her way up from the bottom, but some of the people she advocates (like Dr. Phil) just make me want to vomit.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:40 AM

884 posts, read 2,641,880 times
O has been wearing that wavy weave for a few seasons now. I don't know if the chemicals have taken a toll or if age is thinning out her hair but as a former weave/fake hair wearer--I can spot a weave all day and all night.

What I don't get is when stars lie about having weaves.

Old 01-14-2009, 11:37 AM

I think her hair is nice but I noticed yesterday it seems to be getting fuller. I know that I have a fat face and Oprah does too. I think all the hair makes her face even fuller. I can't get my hair to grow out anyway but it seems like when by hair is shin length my face isn't as full. Then you take all the curls and it adds weight
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities