Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2009, 05:01 PM

5,501 posts, read 22,445,810 times

Advertisements

Does anyone know how she is doing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2009, 08:54 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,162,566 times
No, and I've wondered about that as well. Kind of bad, I'm thinking, when she hasn't made anything public since she did initially.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:35 AM

23,864 posts, read 33,540,585 times
ET Sets the Record Straight on Farrah Fawcett (http://www.etonline.com/news/2009/03/71319/ - broken link)

~~snip~~~ However, ET can tell you that that is absolutely false. Farrah's close friend Alana Stewart, who is currently with Farrah, told ET today over the phone that Farrah goes to Germany for routine treatment every few months. Alana tells ET that Farrah is in good spirits, and is hopeful and positive, as are her doctors.

Producer: Farrah Fawcett Not Seeking ‘Desperate’ Medical Treatment In Germany

~~snip~~ While Fawcett is indeed in Germany, it was to shoot portions of her upcoming documentary.

The 62-year-old actress is currently in Germany because she’s filming her documentary and she is there to interview her doctors, Farrah’s documentary producer, Craig Nevius, told Access Hollywood.

However, Nevius said although she will be tested by her doctors while she’s there, the story about her preparing to die is not true. He also noted the actress will be headed back to the U.S. soon.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:54 AM

5,501 posts, read 22,445,810 times
She probably has a colostomy bag if they removed her anus.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:51 AM

hey woofer, saw a piece on ET last night about Farrah. She was at LAX, having just returned from Germany for the treatments she takes there. ET reported she was wheelchair bound. Possibly from being weak??
Then it showed her in a car and while she didn't look awful; she didn't look gorgeous. Ya know? Hard to know because she typically has make-up on when I see her do interviews and such.
No real report of her prognosis. Just that her friends say she continues to fight it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof Woof Woof! View Post
Does anyone know how she is doing?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:17 AM

23,864 posts, read 33,540,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
hey woofer, saw a piece on ET last night about Farrah. She was at LAX, having just returned from Germany for the treatments she takes there. ET reported she was wheelchair bound. Possibly from being weak??
Then it showed her in a car and while she didn't look awful; she didn't look gorgeous. Ya know? Hard to know because she typically has make-up on when I see her do interviews and such.
No real report of her prognosis. Just that her friends say she continues to fight it.
I just read about that and how ticked she is.
She was supposedly filming her documentary, it's possible the wheelchair was a precaution, possible she needed it.

I agree with her, they shouldn't be allowed to take pictures like that.
If she's having chemo, she needs people to stay away from her or they could possibly infect her since her immune system would be down.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:29 AM

you're right bout that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I just read about that and how ticked she is.
She was supposedly filming her documentary, it's possible the wheelchair was a precaution, possible she needed it.

I agree with her, they shouldn't be allowed to take pictures like that.
If she's having chemo, she needs people to stay away from her or they could possibly infect her since her immune system would be down.

Old 03-31-2009, 09:38 AM

814 posts, read 2,306,708 times
i never thought she was gorgeous, i can see she would be viewed as such by others but i don't find her face pretty at all. her chin is very square, her eyes sort of bugeye and her nose is ugly. if it wasn't for her slim body and her huge hair, she would not be attractive. i also don't think sophia loren is all that gorgeous nor is the big deal made about elizabeth taylor. even her husband admitted she is not really beautiful. she is certainly not the most beautiful woman in the world. she is certainly slutty though with all her marriages and such.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 AM

OMG!! How rude can someone be??? Boggles the mind.
What does any of that have to do with a woman fighting for her life? Battling a deadly cancer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaana View Post
i never thought she was gorgeous, i can see she would be viewed as such by others but i don't find her face pretty at all. her chin is very square, her eyes sort of bugeye and her nose is ugly. if it wasn't for her slim body and her huge hair, she would not be attractive. i also don't think sophia loren is all that gorgeous nor is the big deal made about elizabeth taylor. even her husband admitted she is not really beautiful. she is certainly not the most beautiful woman in the world. she is certainly slutty though with all her marriages and such.

Old 03-31-2009, 10:03 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,723,787 times
Farrah is, and always will be an icon. I don't care how sick she is, I'll always see that poster in my head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities