Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2009, 05:29 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,519,931 times

Advertisements

Based on the photos and the story I'm more inclined to believe that the tour manager and hilton got into an argument of some sort, it escalated into a shoving match and then punches thrown. A man would accept his loss and walk away and learn from his mistakes. Hilton cries online and to the police for help. You're at a club where people are drinking and possibly using drugs and you're getting in people's face calling them names and mouthing off to them and expect to "not" get hit or slapped at some point? Heck, the police should do a drug test on him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2009, 05:31 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,461,084 times
I know PH is a loudmouth and he like a girl. But...NO ONE deserves to be slapped, hit, kicked or punched. Only a bully would do something like that. I hope charges are filed in this case.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:37 PM

11,155 posts, read 29,307,351 times
what gives PH the right to trash talk people and expect them to not say anything about it

Old 06-22-2009, 05:43 PM

18,210 posts, read 25,846,208 times
Sailordave is right. I don't care who you are, you talk trash with someone you will face the consequences, especially in a bar. Admit your screwup and go on about your business. It's as simple as that.

Old 06-22-2009, 05:53 PM

220 posts, read 745,205 times
Personally I think PH is a heckler, just itching for this kind of publicity. Tis a shame it escalated into a violent ending and IIRC Wil I am did turn himself in and will be charged accordingly. Holly weird personalities and other paparozzi just out to make a buck.

Old 06-22-2009, 06:07 PM

897 posts, read 2,824,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8doglove View Post
I know PH is a loudmouth and he like a girl. But...NO ONE deserves to be slapped, hit, kicked or punched. Only a bully would do something like that. I hope charges are filed in this case.
Oh, Please ...

Perez Hilton is the real bully in this case and it sounds like he deserved what he got! Of course you can file charges for being hit, and you'll be arrested for hitting someone. This is one of those times where law enforcement has to be involved but the charges will more than likely be dismissed.

Seems to me this "Hilton" character liked the extra attention he got with the Miss CA controversy and decided to "create" a bit more drama to get back in the limelight.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:44 PM

1,094 posts, read 2,465,044 times
Who the heck is Perez Hilton and what has he done to be considered famous? From what I gather he started a blog talking about people and turned that into a career. He is such a media-*****! I don't think he should have been hit, but I have to wonder if he isn't embellishing a little to make the Internet world pity him. And I fail to believe he didn't hit back (if he was indeed hit).

Old 06-22-2009, 09:21 PM

4,978 posts, read 9,512,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ~LuLu View Post
Personally I think PH is a heckler, just itching for this kind of publicity. Tis a shame it escalated into a violent ending and IIRC Wil I am did turn himself in and will be charged accordingly. Holly weird personalities and other paparozzi just out to make a buck.

Yes, he makes a living out of provoking and slamming others, which is why he should take it like a man, when he gets hit.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by senalj View Post
Who the heck is Perez Hilton and what has he done to be considered famous? From what I gather he started a blog talking about people and turned that into a career. He is such a media-*****! I don't think he should have been hit, but I have to wonder if he isn't embellishing a little to make the Internet world pity him. And I fail to believe he didn't hit back (if he was indeed hit).

Well, its seems nowadays, if you can just get enough promotion and PR, you can be a "celebrity", without having any talent, skill, or claim to fame.

Old 06-22-2009, 09:38 PM

Sleazy opportunist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities