Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 02:46 PM

39,031 posts, read 23,023,210 times

Advertisements

He's a pathetic excuse of a human being.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM

3,010 posts, read 6,308,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I'm glad I saw this article because the day of Michael's death I saw Joe Jackson going up some street with someone(Al Sharpton? Jesse Jackson?) and Joe Jackson was smiling and laughing like crazy! His son probably wasn't even cold yet! This article confirms that I did see what I saw.

Joe Jackson Dishonors Michael's legacy
Let's see..a self-serving, arrogant jerk.

A wannabe shriveled up(correction) playboy who dresses like a gangster

I am so thankful I never, ever had a father like that.

Last edited by Gil3; 07-01-2009 at 03:28 PM..

Old 07-01-2009, 03:46 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
He's showing his true colors right now. Everything is all about him, just as it should be--in his mind. But Michael had the last word when he left him out of the will.

Old 07-01-2009, 03:48 PM

416 posts, read 407,986 times
Joe Jackson has the last word, the day after MJ dies he says that he has started his own label. It was at least two more days that we knew that MJ had cut JJ out of the will.

Old 07-01-2009, 03:52 PM

Location: Everybody is going to hurt you, you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for-B Marley
9,516 posts, read 20,007,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig121 View Post
Joe Jackson has the last word, the day after MJ dies he says that he has started his own label. It was at least two more days that we knew that MJ had cut JJ out of the will.
Nope, everything he says from here on out will do nothing but prove to show what he's made of. Only the bottom feeders will hang with him now. Michael definitely had the last word.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:27 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,388,935 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambarstone View Post
I didn't understand why MJ did all of those surgeries and stopped caring for him long, long ago. However, I now think that he wanted to change his face NOT to look like his moster of a father.

Joe Jackson is a creep!-He looks like the devil.
This has been my thought too for quite some time now. I'm completely repulsed by the sight of Joe Jackson. Incredible ignorance on display there. MJ suffered because of it.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:29 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
I think he is taking advantage of Michael's fame..He is disgusting. He looks like a pimp.... He had a huge smile on his face promoting his record label or what have you and didn't look too remorseful to me!

He beat the crap out of MJ>>>>>>>>>>>>> I hope to God they aren't letting him near the 3 kids!...there should be a restraining order........
He denied beating MJ as a kid...........then said he HELPED Michael's career and made him what he was!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, if Mj was spending 38k a month on drugs, was he REALLY IN HIS RIGHT FRAME of mind having his mother get custody of his kids? She is freaking 79 years old!!!.

Maybe Janet or Latoya.......who next? Liz Taylor????
MJ's will states that if Katherine can't or is unable to care for his 3 minor children, then he would like Diana Ross to be their appointed guardian.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambarstone View Post
I didn't understand why MJ did all of those surgeries and stopped caring for him long, long ago. However, I now think that he wanted to change his face NOT to look like his moster of a father.
That is EXACTLY what MJ was trying to achieve.

Joe Jackson is nothing but a slime ball who abused his children for monetary purposes. It's no wonder MJ was so messed up mentally. I blame it all on the sins of the father.

Old 07-01-2009, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beth56 View Post
You are right on! Makes me sick every time I see them crawl out of their holes.
Me too!! Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton are slime bags too. They both are in good company with Joe Jackson.

Old 07-01-2009, 05:45 PM

8,746 posts, read 9,033,859 times
Joe Jackson truly does appear to be a scumbag. I saw an excerpt from an interview with Michael this afternoon from a few years ago and he talked briefly about how badly his father treated him when he was young. He basically said he lived in constant fear of him. He got so emotional he had to stop talking about it. It's really sad that the Jackson kids had to grow up with this monster.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities