Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2009, 09:50 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,594,558 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
I am going to have to watch that interview again. I remember seeing it and thinking "Michael...what are you saying?" He cast himself in a poor light also if I remember correctly.

He certainly did. I thought the Brashir documentary was pretty long in it's original format. CBS ran an hour of it the other night...so I just caught snippets. I know the Brashir one was where he held hands with the alleged victim and said there was nothing wrong with having a boy in your bed and that it was the best thing you could do and america should do it more (sound like a nambla pitch...thinking aloud again)

Anyhoo, the one where Jackson was interviewed with Lisa Marie must have been a different show than Brashirs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2009, 09:56 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,370,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Heard that too (about Jermaine) but I dont know if they were close.

Just read this - regardless of the will, apparently Debbie Rowe wants her kids (and would take the youngest too, if possible, although it may not be realistic)

Debbie Rowe: "I Want My Children" | NBC Los Angeles

From what I heard, she may have a good chance of getting them.
One can only pray that she is NOT awarded custody. She had nothing to do with the children for years. MJ paid her well to stay out of the pic, so in my mind, she doesn't deserve to parent those children. She accepted money rather than her parental obligations--that's COLD.

Old 07-02-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold*dust1 View Post
[/b]

He certainly did. I thought the Brashir documentary was pretty long in it's original format. CBS ran an hour of it the other night...so I just caught snippets. I know the Brashir one was where he held hands with the alleged victim and said there was nothing wrong with having a boy in your bed and that it was the best thing you could do and america should do it more (sound like a nambla pitch...thinking aloud again)

Anyhoo, the one where Jackson was interviewed with Lisa Marie must have been a different show than Brashirs.
I'm sure it will be shown on TV again in the coming weeks. I will have to try to catch it.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:12 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,594,558 times
Quote:
I'm sure it will be shown on TV again in the coming weeks. I will have to try to catch it.
Larry King's show is at Neverland tonight with Jermaine.

Old 07-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Larry King's show is at Neverland tonight with Jermaine.
I am watching it right now! That Neverland is one beautiful place.

Old 07-03-2009, 03:23 AM

1,121 posts, read 3,665,123 times
Quote:
She doesn't live with Joe any longer. Their marriage is a marriage of convenience. She lives near Los Angeles and he lives in Las Vegas.
If the parents are still married, he is entitled to half of what she gets in the settlement of MJ's estate. Obviously Michael knew that. So did he or did he not cut his father out of his will, or like a lot of other things in his life, did he just try to misdirect?

Old 07-03-2009, 04:58 AM

4,231 posts, read 15,421,974 times
Quote:
One can only pray that she is NOT awarded custody. She had nothing to do with the children for years. MJ paid her well to stay out of the pic, so in my mind, she doesn't deserve to parent those children. She accepted money rather than her parental obligations--that's COLD.
That begs the question, who would be best to raise the children? MJ's parents are old, Debbie Rowe doesnt know them - whether she's sincere or just after more money, only time will tell - Diana Ross is a possibility but who knows if she really wants to take on 3 young children she barely knows at her age. The kids may be better off staying where they are with the possibility of regular visitation with their mother and maybe eventually, over time, her gaining custody. Another possibility is their former nanny, Grace, who loved them (and they her) but it sounds like the Jackson family wasnt too keen on her (also MJ fired her after 20 yrs when she tried to arrange a drug intervention and apparently his family wasnt happy about it). So back to square one

Old 07-03-2009, 07:07 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
She doesn't live with Joe any longer. Their marriage is a marriage of convenience. She lives near Los Angeles and he lives in Las Vegas.
While they may not live together, I'm pretty sure he is in the house right now.
He also keep saying "they are gonna raise kids"
Joe is also dissing Debbie which is low.

Quote:
You have to remember this was 40 some odd years ago and times were a little different. I think using a switch etc. was somewhat accepted in certain communities, not that that made it right. Katherine should be held just as responsible for letting this alleged abuse occur
I said something similar the other day in one of the other posts..
A lot of us were beaten back then; it's what our parents knew to do since it was done to them.

I don't know anyone that didn't get hit back then. Most got hit by a belt, wooden spoon.

Do I consider myself abused? No, but one of my sibs does.

Quote:
With all that I've read & watched the last few days, I'm almost positive Debbie Rowe lived up the street from the kids until MJ left after the trial. It is my understanding that no one has really seen MJ and the kids since the trial. Debbie was in the kids lives before MJ left.

I would like to see Janet have the kids but it's looking like the kids don't share DNA with any of the Jackson's and none were legally adopted by MJ.

How do I feel? I think Debbie Rowe having them wouldn't be a bad thing; I don't agree with Katherine having them due to Joe. If Debbie gets them, I think the nanny should stay.

Debbie will have no claim over the estate. Whoever is in charge of it would dole out money for the kids support. I don't think she'd be allowed to just live off of a certain amount every month. Now this is assuming there is any money left after his debt is paid.

Jermaine sure is popular these days huh?

Old 07-03-2009, 08:07 AM

8,862 posts, read 17,483,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
How do I feel? I think Debbie Rowe having them wouldn't be a bad thing; I don't agree with Katherine having them due to Joe. If Debbie gets them, I think the nanny should stay.

Debbie will have no claim over the estate. Whoever is in charge of it would dole out money for the kids support. I don't think she'd be allowed to just live off of a certain amount every month. Now this is assuming there is any money left after his debt is paid.

Jermaine sure is popular these days huh?
I don't think there is a nanny at present. The former nanny, Grace R, was fired several months ago and I can't recall the reason.

There would certainly be a change in lifestyle if custody was given to Debbie Rowe. There will be some major changes ahead as it is.

It sounds like they need to be enrolled in school somewhere.

Old 07-03-2009, 08:36 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,545,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAhike View Post
I don't think there is a nanny at present. The former nanny, Grace R, was fired several months ago and I can't recall the reason.

There would certainly be a change in lifestyle if custody was given to Debbie Rowe. There will be some major changes ahead as it is.

It sounds like they need to be enrolled in school somewhere.
The former nanny is back with Katherine I think
From what I read, he's fired her multiple times in the 17 years she worked for him, the last time was when she tried to get another intervention with his family.

Michael Jackson's Nanny Denies Ever Having To Pump The Singer's Stomach
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities