Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:01 PM

2,061 posts, read 4,140,060 times

Advertisements

been watching american idol for a number of years~ never heard so many Hoff jokes before~ think he was told to do it and honestly think he don't really cares for it either! As for Skinner think last performance was his poorest by a long ways!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2009, 06:34 PM

8,975 posts, read 20,406,035 times
So what is so wrong with that? When I was single, I'd only dream of having his looks/talent! I sure wouldn't have been single for 22 years! I'm sure a ton of women thought he was a TOTALLY "H-O-T" in Nightrider and Baywatch and.......he was!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersgrl1969 View Post
Yeah-he thinks he's God's Gift To Women.

Old 09-15-2009, 06:44 PM

Nope, wife and I are not Comedy Club fans and don't like that kind of comedy anyway! Too darn much of that "sexual enuendo" stuff on tv anyway! Yes, wife and I are older (60-61) and liked tv the way it was back in the Lassie and Leave It To Beaver days!
I know that Skinner is like that.......THAT was the problem! A "country hick", as my ex-wife use to call me years ago because I grew up on a hog farm in Indiana and she/her family was from So Calif.!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Personally, LoveBoating, I think Skinner is really like that. It's not an act. And there are more of those types in America than we both probably realize.
Grandma Lee is from Jacksonville. Guess you aren't a big comedy club person and never saw her in person? Are there even comedy clubs there?

Old 09-16-2009, 06:06 AM

1,999 posts, read 10,576,280 times
Loveboating, I'm older than you, but enjoy most types of comedy, so this is a good case of different strokes for different strokes. Kinda like I was in the video store, and a woman muuuuuuch younger than I was with her husband picking out videos. She will NOT watch anything with any sexual innuendo in it at all. Her husband was griping. Must have a very small selection left once you go thru all the Disney movies.

Old 09-16-2009, 07:21 AM

Boy, isn't that the truth (in red below). But, don't ask my wife's sister, very highly Christian minded, about what she thinks of tv and movies today! Sort of funny, but I remember last week seeing this really Senior lady talk about watching the Soap Opra, Guiding Light, since it's beginning and her obvious reaction to how that show had changed from "way-back-then" (no sexual inuendo stuff) to now/today. Just like, nothing like watch a good Awards Show on tv but hearing a lot of "bleeping" of words from Sharon and Ozzy Osborne hosting it! I don't want to get started on what Society has come to today with all the language that comes out of people's mouths! Terrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TootsieWootsie View Post
Loveboating, I'm older than you, but enjoy most types of comedy, so this is a good case of different strokes for different strokes. Kinda like I was in the video store, and a woman muuuuuuch younger than I was with her husband picking out videos. She will NOT watch anything with any sexual innuendo in it at all. Her husband was griping. Must have a very small selection left once you go thru all the Disney movies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities