Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 09:00 PM

10,229 posts, read 16,334,155 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Kanye better not saying anything back about Obama or he'll be labeled a racist.
"Yo George Bush. I know you ran up the deficit and I'ma let you finish, but Barack Obama ran up the greatest deficit of all time. Of all time."
What? You mean, he won't seize the camera to announce that Obama hates black people???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2009, 10:30 AM

4,116 posts, read 3,152,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS2010 View Post
I heard the recording on the news tonight. I also heard that Kanye is on suicide watch.

He is a Jackass and then some

Old 09-29-2009, 04:49 PM

17,029 posts, read 30,988,428 times
I think Kanye should apoligize to Ms Swifts fans in small town country bars throughout the South.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:24 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,662,896 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oildog View Post
I think Kanye should apoligize to Ms Swifts fans in small town country bars throughout the South.

And with his Dunce Cap on.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:29 AM

69 posts, read 137,027 times
People need to get off the guy's nuts.

Oh noes, he hurt tha little gurls feewings! shez all cute n sweet!!one kayne iz a jerkkk

Yeah, a country singer wins a best female video award for POP music and she got her speech taken away, real loss. It's not like he took away a Grammy, it was an MTV VMA. Why this was news longer than a day or two is beyond me.

Old 10-04-2009, 12:41 AM

14,100 posts, read 28,598,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmississippi23 View Post

Oh noes, he hurt tha little gurls feewings! shez all cute n sweet!!one kayne iz a jerkkk

Yeah, a country singer wins a best female video award for POP music and she got her speech taken away, real loss. It's not like he took away a Grammy, it was an MTV VMA. Why this was news longer than a day or two is beyond me.
Get over yourself. This is just one of many ignorant mistakes this fool has made while thinking he's the smartest man in the industry (see the Southpark episode making fun of him for an example). He thinks the world revolves around him and his ego has gotten so big he thinks he's better than everyone else in the industry. He's got no class and he deserves no cash. His tour was such a failure in ticket sales that it was shut down before it even began. No one who has any common sense and personal morals will pay to listen to this guy anymore.

Old 11-18-2009, 11:08 AM

10,400 posts, read 15,629,951 times
Default Yo Icy Tea...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Kanye better not saying anything back about Obama or he'll be labeled a racist.
"Yo George Bush. I know you ran up the deficit and I'ma let you finish, but Barack Obama ran up the greatest deficit of all time. Of all time."
Yo Icy Tea AMERICA would be toast without President Barack Obama
running up the LARGEST DEFICIT in history by way of (BAIL OUTS)
sorry TO RAIN ON YOUR PARADE.....

Old 11-19-2009, 03:32 PM

958 posts, read 2,136,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLS2010 View Post
I heard the recording on the news tonight. I also heard that Kanye is on suicide watch.

Well that's the first thing I can agree with obama on.

If he is on a suicide watch it's just a temper tantrum.

Old 11-19-2009, 03:45 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,944,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernmississippi23 View Post

Bitter much, that yo hommie di-un't winz nuthin'z?

Gah... it's hard to type in the kool wayz.

Howest2008... you must be lost and lookin for the politics forum. According to Mapquest the directions to that forum are as follows: Starting on the City-Data Home page... turn left or right depending on your views, pushing your chair back from the table, spread your legs, wide enough to accommodate your head between them, stretching further, proceed to put your head up your a**... you have reached your destination. Happy posting!

Old 11-19-2009, 05:12 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,165,195 times
You know it's easy to sit here and judge, --So, I will. He, he, Kanye is very arrogant, grandiose, and everything else not good. The guy is way too cocky. I don't understand these stars today. You give them a little fame and it goes to their head. Sad, but that's probably the type of person Kanye is anyway. He's a class act. I don't wish anyone death or harm or anything, but this is one joker, I would not care if I never had to see or hear anything about him again. It doesn't have to be death. Can't Kanye and those similar to Kanye find an island some where and go there and then they can be their own biggest star. They can shine bright and gloat and make believe that they are so very important. When all you really do is make music., and average at best.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities