Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 02:10 PM

2,222 posts, read 10,664,540 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Beth56, are you serious? I didn't hear about the pay pal account.
I couldn't find it so I edited my post. But I think it may have been part of his new book I was reading about on the Internet. If I do come across it, I will post it. But for now, consider it a correction. Sorry.

Last edited by Beth56; 09-30-2009 at 02:31 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 12:15 AM

14,317 posts, read 22,432,725 times
He's had a few catchy tunes in the past that are certainly far better than anything these girl groups put out (Miley Cirus and all the other whiny sappy-sounding girl groups targeted towards airhead teenage girls who live in the suburbs and wear Ugg boots).

But everytime I look at him, he looks like a poster-boy for the sad state of youth fashion today. Unkempt facial hair makes him look like a banjo-strumming hillbilly from "Deliverance." Clothes that look like he took them out of his pocket before he put them on. I always though Biel looked pretty damn good, near glamorous and classy before Justin. When she hooked up with Justin, she seemed to lose a lot of that...similar to the Bobby Brown effect on Whitney Houston.

Old 10-02-2009, 06:33 PM

2,296 posts, read 6,296,079 times
I hope mid life kicks his ass. Just kidding! No, I don't know what the appeal of JT is. He's not as cute as he used to be and though he can sing and has a sound, he lacks the "inner thing"-- total lack of charisma. MJ had it in spades.

As for the Lindsey Lohan thing, a lot of kids his age get up in morning waiting to scratch someone else's eyes out. Jessica Biel is too good for him.

Last edited by lemon&lime; 10-02-2009 at 06:37 PM.. Reason: i forgot to have lunch

Old 09-14-2013, 11:23 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,937 times
He is the whole package as far as entertainer really he can sing, dance & act. He is so creative/versatile when he is on Jimmy Fallon or Saturday Night Live.

For being a Disney Kid he has avoided the pit falls a lot of them have fallen in. He got in the "5 Club" on SNL tonight for hosting SNL 5 or more times.

Old 09-15-2013, 10:18 AM

26,839 posts, read 26,997,707 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaye02 View Post
The man is only in his 20's and he looks like he's pushing 40. His music isn't all that great either
He's 32. He can write music, act ("The Social Network"), dance better than most, and sing. I think he's great!

Old 09-15-2013, 11:15 AM

18,287 posts, read 23,224,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
He's 32. He can write music, act ("The Social Network"), dance better than most, and sing. I think he's great!
Probably when that post was made he was in his late 20s this is an old thread from 2008 or 2009. When I tried to start a new thread this one popped up so I just resurrected it.

I can't see how folks downgrade him either the guy has some real talent especially staying hot (in the limelight)& relevant in the entertainment world. He hasn't exploited his sexually like Christina Aguilera, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus have that came from Disney beginnings.

The dude is really funny in skits too especially with Jimmy Fallon they play off each other very well.

Old 09-15-2013, 03:35 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,408,731 times
I've always loved JT; he never seemed to buy into the whole celeb-ness of it all. He just seems likeable and he has a good sense of humor.

Old 09-15-2013, 06:14 PM

4,491 posts, read 5,003,846 times
I like him. He is a triple threat.

Old 09-18-2013, 07:35 PM

2,932 posts, read 5,434,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
He is the whole package as far as entertainer really he can sing, dance & act. He is so creative/versatile when he is on Jimmy Fallon or Saturday Night Live.

For being a Disney Kid he has avoided the pit falls a lot of them have fallen in. He got in the "5 Club" on SNL tonight for hosting SNL 5 or more times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4Now View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I can't see how folks downgrade him either the guy has some real talent especially staying hot (in the limelight)& relevant in the entertainment world. He hasn't exploited his sexually like Christina Aguilera, Brittney Spears, Miley Cyrus have that came from Disney beginnings.

The dude is really funny in skits too especially with Jimmy Fallon they play off each other very well.
Totally agree with ALL of the above!!!

Old 09-18-2013, 07:54 PM

2,932 posts, read 5,434,468 times
OK, JT-lovers...for your enjoyment (D*ck in a Box, and Beyonce/Single Ladies come in at #1 and #2):

Justin Timberlake's Top 10 'SNL' Sketches | Billboard

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities