Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2009, 12:21 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,102,061 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eevee View Post
Kate is NOT a strong woman and you would have to be crazy to think so! strong woman don't need to resort to emotional abuse to assert themselves. She may be a good mother (I will give her that, though her mothering skills may be tainted by her need for fame), but she was a dominating, abusive bully and no one sane would define her as a "strong woman".

it's an insult to all the actual strong woman and mothers out there who actually embodied a sense of value, humility, charity, and grace, non of which it appears Kate as done. to even put her in the same league as real life strong women/mothers like Princess Diana, for example, is ludicrous. it makes it even harder to take your posts seriously when you insist on confusing arrogance, emotional abuse, and bitchiness for inner strength (and the fact you insist on calling Jon childish names like "putz" when people who dislike Kate manage to act like adults and call her by her proper name doesn't make you sound any more credible either). women like Kate shouldn't be looked up to, they should be held up as the bad examples they are (right along side her idiot hubby)

first of all did YOU READ ANY COMPARISON OF HER to diana(who was NOT a strong woman)---hatred of kate clouds the vision of those that do NOT realize that it takes strength to stand up to media onslaught and the MEANNESS of some of the public that speak so horribly of her---BTW--a putz is an idiot---that certainly fits the male ex----maybe some of his supporters can band up and rescue him(or become his new enablers)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 12:58 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,191,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
first of all did YOU READ ANY COMPARISON OF HER to diana(who was NOT a strong woman)---hatred of kate clouds the vision of those that do NOT realize that it takes strength to stand up to media onslaught and the MEANNESS of some of the public that speak so horribly of her---BTW--a putz is an idiot---that certainly fits the male ex----maybe some of his supporters can band up and rescue him(or become his new enablers)
Princess Diana-you say-was NOT a strong woman?
Are you serious?
What would you base the criteria on for a strong woman then? Because Diana was nice,ladylike,a great mom, a crusader for the less fortunate and those in need? Would you explain to me,if you don't mind, how you conclude Diana was not a strong woman?

I personally don't care about Kate G. so can't hate her. One must first have a feeling for a person in order to even feel hatred toward them. I could not care less what happens to her. She's just taking up space and oxygen as far as I'm concerned. I can,however, have an opinion of her and I do think she's a self-centered,egotistical biotch with a touch of narcissistic issues tossed into the mix.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:12 PM

6,025 posts, read 15,376,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
wow...just wow. no point in continuing w/ someone who has clearly lost her mind. good luck w/ your solitary battle Kate, er, I mean auntieannie. whatever personal struggles you've had w/ men seems to be clouding your judgment and leading you to a radical, absurd viewpoint and incapable of discussing this rationally. you seem to be in the gross minority here and elsewhere. the rest of the sane ones on this thread should try to continue w/o bothering w/ this one until she's regained some sense and perspective. have yet to read a post here in support of Jon, so he has no supporters here that I can see, but I guess in your mind, anyone who isn't on their virtual knees praising Kate and making her into a martyr for motherhood is a "Jon supporter"

Old 12-28-2009, 02:21 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,251,908 times
Quote:
wow...just wow. no point in continuing w/ someone who has clearly lost her mind. good luck w/ your solitary battle Kate, er, I mean auntieannie. whatever personal struggles you've had w/ men seems to be clouding your judgment and leading you to a radical, absurd viewpoint and incapable of discussing this rationally. you seem to be in the gross minority here and elsewhere. the rest of the sane ones on this thread should try to continue w/o bothering w/ this one until she's regained some sense and perspective. have yet to read a post here in support of Jon, so he has no supporters here that I can see, but I guess in your mind, anyone who isn't on their virtual knees praising Kate and making her into a martyr for motherhood is a "Jon supporter"
no, no... WE are the crazy ones. aa is the only RATIONAL one on here.

Old 12-28-2009, 02:30 PM

24,644 posts, read 38,725,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
Princess Diana-you say-was NOT a strong woman?
Are you serious?
What would you base the criteria on for a strong woman then? Because Diana was nice,ladylike,a great mom, a crusader for the less fortunate and those in need? Would you explain to me,if you don't mind, how you conclude Diana was not a strong woman?

I personally don't care about Kate G. so can't hate her. One must first have a feeling for a person in order to even feel hatred toward them. I could not care less what happens to her. She's just taking up space and oxygen as far as I'm concerned. I can,however, have an opinion of her and I do think she's a self-centered,egotistical biotch with a touch of narcissistic issues tossed into the mix.

Dream - breaking things down with scientific precision, just as always. +1000

Old 12-28-2009, 03:59 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,917,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
I hope they find a way to keep the house. There are 8 kids - they have been through several moves already. To wish them more turmoil just to spite the parents is just not very nice IMO. Those kids are still young and hopefully having the camera out of their lives will help them to live a more normal life. You can live in a nice house and still be well adjusted.
NICE TRY!!! Stop putting words into my posts. Where did I say "I WISHED" them more turmoil?

Old 12-28-2009, 04:12 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,524,529 times
Quote:
I bet they lose their million-dollar house. It's going to be humbling for them in a good way. They haven't hit rock-bottom yet. It's coming.
Perhaps I misinterpreted. I hope so....It sounded to me like you were hoping they lost their home simply because of your disdain for the parents. I have disdain for the parents also, but losing a home would be traumatic for the kids. Not in a "good way"....

Old 12-28-2009, 04:42 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,917,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by maciesmom View Post
Perhaps I misinterpreted. I hope so....It sounded to me like you were hoping they lost their home simply because of your disdain for the parents. I have disdain for the parents also, but losing a home would be traumatic for the kids. Not in a "good way"....

I do not wish any ill-will to them or their family. The humbling will be good for them because it MIGHT bring them back to earth. It MIGHT bring the whole family back together (longshot).

Old 12-28-2009, 04:45 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,524,529 times
Hopefully the parents can be humbled without the kids losing their home and being able to live somewhere that cameras are parked in their neighborhood or driveway disrupting neighbors also....That would be a win-win situation for the kids. I could give a fat rat's *** about either of the parents except as it relates to them being able to parent the kids in a positive and healthy way.

ETA - WRT bringing them "back down to earth" - I don't know....I question whether Kate was EVER "down to earth" and I'm guessing Jon hasn't even figured out where earth is yet.....

Old 12-28-2009, 04:57 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,102,061 times
Quote:

so you will attack anyone that does not agree with you--says more about you____THE PURPOSE OF A FORUM IS TO STATE ONE'S IDEA NOT TO AGREE WITH THE "MAJORITY"----that is for high schoolers or those who cannot think for themselves
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities