Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 02:01 PM

23,655 posts, read 17,562,145 times

Advertisements

Who the H takes 8 little kids to the store at the same time anyway, even with two adults? Big families need to be more organized than that. They had the money to hire a sitter but then that would not have made good TV.

They said they taped for an hour but could only use like 10 minutes to edit out Kate's yammering. If they had to edit to show her good side what did they leave on the cutting room floor?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2009, 02:56 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,742,545 times
i watched the show once. glad they are divorced. Kate's nuts. She can't keep her face out of the media and she's a control freak.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:47 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,102,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainegirl View Post
That's her story. He claims he was off doing what she told him to, which was keeping his half of the kids busy while she paid for their gifts. (shrugs)

I would think that if they shared a brain between the two of them they would have left half the kids with a baby sitter while they shopped for the other half, etc. Kate is so good at micro managing and planning ahead in other situations, I wonder why not then ?

Did you see Jon while he was off camera to know for certain that he had his head up his butt, or are you basing your judgment on Kate's point of view ? You said it yourself, it's part of the show that we saw. We don't know the entire story. She yelled at him in other public places when he was watching the kids on other episodes. In fact, this has been a topic of discussion in other threads about them.
all one has to do is observe his behavior now and listen to him speak to realize his head continues to be up his butt

Old 11-07-2009, 12:05 PM

298 posts, read 1,091,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
And if Kate answers one more question with a question, I am going to smash my tv.

Natalie: "Kate, how did you feel seeing Jon out with younger women?"
Kate: "Did I like seeing Jon with other women?...no."

Lol, yeah I know what you mean. She will answer with a question while putting an upward inflection on it. Then when she goes on to elaborate, she will slowly syncopate the answer like she is really thinking it through. LOL!!!!!!!!

Im sure you all have noticed this haven’t you?

Old 11-07-2009, 03:06 PM

3,769 posts, read 8,824,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyse View Post
Lol, yeah I know what you mean. She will answer with a question while putting an upward inflection on it. Then when she goes on to elaborate, she will slowly syncopate the answer like she is really thinking it through. LOL!!!!!!!!

Im sure you all have noticed this haven’t you?
Have I noticed this? Of course I have.

Old 11-07-2009, 06:45 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,252,242 times
Quote:
And Jon for that matter. CAN YOU PLEASE JUST GO AWAY!!! Please!!! And if Kate answers one more question with a question, I am going to smash my tv.

Natalie: "Kate, how did you feel seeing Jon out with younger women?"
Kate: "Did I like seeing Jon with other women?...no."

ARRRRGGHHH!!! Stop this madness!!!
Do I hate Kate enen more after seeing her interview? No

Do I hate Jon, as well? No

Do I think you should smash your TV? No

Does it bother me how she prefaces every answer with a question? Yes!

Old 11-08-2009, 06:23 AM

3,791 posts, read 8,917,830 times
What's probably even more sad is that she will never return to being a normal person. She was once a nurse and I bet, in her mind, that the job is now somehow "beneath" her. She THINKS she is a diva. And Jon...he's just a dope.

Old 11-08-2009, 11:44 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,102,464 times
Quote:
What's probably even more sad is that she will never return to being a normal person. She was once a nurse and I bet, in her mind, that the job is now somehow "beneath" her. She THINKS she is a diva. And Jon...he's just a dope.

umm--she renewed her license

Old 11-08-2009, 12:11 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,253,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
a lot of people do that. She said she can't go back to nursing and provide for her kids the way they would want. How do you know that, anyway?

Old 11-08-2009, 01:29 PM

3,791 posts, read 8,917,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post

Sounds like a stalker!!! j/k
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Celebrities