Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area
 [Register]
Charleston area Charleston - North Charleston - Mt. Pleasant - Summerville - Goose Creek
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 06:19 PM

246 posts, read 518,796 times

Advertisements

Finally got into SCP today...tried a couple of other times and it was just too crowded. But two o'clock on a Wednesday worked!

I must say, we were pleasantly surprised The menu had more selections that I had anticipated, with salads, calzones, pasta, wraps and more. I would have tried their wedgie sandwich, but knew I wouldn't be able to finish it , we had other places to go and today was just too warm to leave it unrefrigerated (not that I'm complaining about the BEE YOO TEE FUL weather today!)

We ordered our pizza by the slice, I had the veggie and DH had their special and another that I can't remember.... Anyway, they were excellent, fresh veggies, tasty sauce, and tender crust.

The decor was nice and the servers very pleasant.

We will definitely go back and have recommended it to our family.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 06:09 PM

1,075 posts, read 2,113,943 times
Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

At the risk of sounding like a SCP addict .. lol ... we went for happy hour this afternoon with my wife's new friend from work.

I have to admit Pete, our waiter, did in fact screw up one round of beers and one appetizer order .. but aside from that everything was outstanding.

Seriously ... I love this place.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Charleston area