Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2010, 09:17 AM

123 posts, read 300,817 times

Advertisements

Hello,

I am considering relocating to Charlotte....and I will be down there for 30 days next month to look around and make sure its an actual place I would like to move. I am looking for any information on nice extended stays. I DO NOT want to stay in extended stay in a bad crime infested area. Does anyone hage any suggestions? It really doesn't matter what part of Charlotte it is in because I plan on exploring neighborhoods in charlotte while I am there. Any information would be great thanks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2010, 09:26 AM

777 posts, read 2,568,582 times
My in-laws stayed in the Extended Stay Deluxe Charlotte - Pineville for a couple of months last year while their house was built. They enjoyed it and never heard them complain. Lots of amenities close by. One nice bonus, there is the McMullen greenway (an almost 6 mile one way greenway) about a hundred yards from the hotel.

It is a good central location to South Charlotte (and a 1/4 mile from the Police Station so crime shouldn't be a problem).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: