Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-02-2011, 02:15 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,144,369 times

Advertisements

A friend was at home upstairs and heard a loud noise. He went to the front door and in his driveway was a red cherokee with a white woman sitting in it. He started to walk towards it when a white man came walking quickly from his back door with a crowbar in is hand and quickly got in the red cherokee and left. This was during the middle of the afternoon . Anyone in the Matthews and north sardis road area needs to be on the look out for a white man and woman riding around during the day in a red cherokee..These people are very bold and need to be stopped. The guy had forced the back door open but didn't get to steal anything..It happened so fast my friend didnt think to try and get the tag number..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2011, 02:19 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,772,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
A friend was at home upstairs and heard a loud noise. He went to the front door and in his driveway was a red cherokee with a white woman sitting in it. He started to walk towards it when a white man came walking quicklyfrom his back door with a crowbar in is hand and quickly got in a left. This was during the middle of the afternoon . Anyone in the Matthews sardis road area needs to be on the look out for a white man and woman riding around during the day in a red cherokee..These people are very bold and need to be stoped. The guy had forsed the back door open but didnt get to steal anything..
That just pisses me off

Wish someone had shown up at my back door like that when I lived off of Sardis, I would have been happy to greet him with my fully loaded revolver.

Old 02-02-2011, 02:49 PM

11,839 posts, read 28,972,565 times
He'll get a warm welcome if he shows up down here.

Old 02-03-2011, 05:55 AM

16 posts, read 44,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nativechief View Post
A friend was at home upstairs and heard a loud noise. He went to the front door and in his driveway was a red cherokee with a white woman sitting in it. He started to walk towards it when a white man came walking quickly from his back door with a crowbar in is hand and quickly got in the red cherokee and left. This was during the middle of the afternoon . Anyone in the Matthews and north sardis road area needs to be on the look out for a white man and woman riding around during the day in a red cherokee..These people are very bold and need to be stopped. The guy had forced the back door open but didn't get to steal anything..It happened so fast my friend didnt think to try and get the tag number..
Apparently these folks have been busy:

Bonnie and Clyde duo breaking into homes, using same red Jeep

Old 02-04-2011, 10:25 PM

1,343 posts, read 3,338,282 times
I did see this on the news tonight, didn't I? They mentioned a red Cherokee. So we are looking for some Cherokees in a white van, right?

Old 02-06-2011, 07:05 PM

197 posts, read 479,789 times
I hope they like the .99 menu. have a hollow point round for them both.

Old 02-06-2011, 07:26 PM

8,237 posts, read 13,524,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSaunders View Post
I hope they like the .99 menu. have a hollow point round for them both.
Critical defense works much better.....

Old 02-06-2011, 07:29 PM

197 posts, read 479,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
Gotta use what I have on hand. If it works on racoons and Possums then im sure 1-10 rounds would work just fine.

*Read first - No I don't shoot Racoons or Possums for fun.

Old 02-07-2011, 07:53 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,239,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chromekitty View Post
I'm sure my Black Talon .40s will do the job if the need arises. But that CD ammo does look nasty!

I live off Sardis Road North, so we may find out.

Old 02-07-2011, 05:25 PM

3,071 posts, read 9,144,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
I'm sure my Black Talon .40s will do the job if the need arises. But that CD ammo does look nasty!

I live off Sardis Road North, so we may find out.
You cant shoot someone for breaking into your home.The cops will charge you with murder. You cant do anything really other than call the cops and have them show up AFTER the thieves have left. Once your stuff is gone IT STAYS GONE...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte