Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-07-2012, 04:56 AM

1,546 posts, read 2,551,196 times

Advertisements

When you see as I did last week, the Portable Police Station sitting in the Northlake Mall parking lot - it tells me, something crime related has been going on.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:02 AM

249 posts, read 458,175 times
This is a shame to hear about. I see alot of security riding around the mall and also i like the no teens past 6pm rule. You can really tell that the mall tries hard to make sure shoppers feel comfortable shopping here. Unfortunately, the thugs love to hang out at this mall and it has been stereotyped. (whether it is valid or not is your personal opinion.) My wife and i enjoy firebirds restaurant and i also like shopping at the Macy's store. Unfortunately, if the mall receives more black eyes then it will be Eastland mall part 2 which would be ashame considering all the new businesses and restaurants that the new mall has brought to exit 18.

Old 02-07-2012, 06:29 AM

35,879 posts, read 77,469,759 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
It also pointed out that crime can happen any mall, Suspect with dreadlocks fled in Ford Excursion more thank likely will be caught and it to early to know if he knew the victims who where shot which probably was the case, versus something random.

I wouldnt pass it was a drug deal that went sour.
Reports are . . . this was thug on thug crime. And heard last nite, by a police spokesperson, that the public wasn't at risk during the shooting cause the thugs were acquainted prior to the shoot out.

Riiiiiiiight.

Old 02-07-2012, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
Reports are . . . this was thug on thug crime. And heard last nite, by a police spokesperson, that the public wasn't at risk during the shooting cause the thugs were acquainted prior to the shoot out.

Riiiiiiiight.
Wow...gun shots were fired at 3 people in a parking lot and only one was hit. Were did the other bullets go? The qualified spokesperson said the public was not at risk? I'm glad to know that you can't get hit by a stray bullets from acqainted thugs. Jesus H!

If they were not acquainted would that be unsafe?

Discharging a firearm in a Parking Lot at People is safe?
Wonder if the guy hit by the bullet agrees that it was a safe shooting?
"Oh, he's just a friend and did not mean to shoot me".

What kind of Pot is this spokesperson smoking, cause I need to get some.
Maybe gets it from the Dreadlock Thug with a Gun?

So the police aren't looking for the DTWG driving an Excursion?
"No sense in pursuing DTWG, he's was just shooting at his friends"

AMAZING!!!

Old 02-07-2012, 08:50 AM

22,974 posts, read 65,505,372 times
The Gunman was waiting on victim who was shot.

The guy that was shot in the leg is a 22 time convicted felon.

The most common crime within 1,000 feet of the mall was shoplifting. There were 30 car break-ins and only one violent crime, which was a knife assault.

Old 02-07-2012, 08:57 AM

8,402 posts, read 24,220,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandMike View Post
When you see as I did last week, the Portable Police Station sitting in the Northlake Mall parking lot - it tells me, something crime related has been going on.
Maybe they were shopping, or eating at PF Changs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKayak View Post
The Gunman was waiting on victim who was shot.

The guy that was shot in the leg is a 22 time convicted felon.

The most common crime within 1,000 feet of the mall was shoplifting. There were 30 car break-ins and only one violent crime, which was a knife assault.
22 time convicted felon? Isn't there some law that says if a person is convicted of anything 22 times they should be executed? There should be.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmaxnc View Post
Maybe they were shopping, or eating at PF Changs.

22 time convicted felon? Isn't there some law that says if a person is convicted of anything 22 times they should be executed? There should be.
I agree, EXECUTED in Public and on TV!!!
The message will spread very quickly.

Old 02-07-2012, 09:48 AM

6,151 posts, read 10,025,618 times
Didn't we just recently have a discussion where it was insinuated that the Northlake mall was "better" then Southpark (or the Ballantyne area) from a crime perspective? Funny

There have been a couple of incidents recently in South Charlotte - sure... but a cook stabbing a restaurant manager vs. dreads thug on thug shots flying? - hrm

Old 02-07-2012, 10:09 AM

338 posts, read 897,007 times
Charlotte has a very serious crime problem. An armed guard was shot in South Park on Fairview Rd recently. The suburban areas are supposed to be safe.

Old 02-07-2012, 10:24 AM

48 posts, read 70,571 times
Well well. Yet another NorthLake mall happening - man shot yesterday. Are we not all convinced yet that northLake mall is headed for the like of Eastland mall?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte