Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-16-2018, 11:04 AM

1 posts, read 582 times

Advertisements

I came Charlotte last January. I live in an RV park in Charlotte. During my time here they have workers who come onto the space I rent/ lease on a month to month bases. They hole leafs and dirt sticks on my property cars truck and under my RV. They do this different days of the week. Come right up to my door. And at 8:30 am. I am retired and have needed to stay here because I have medical needs that I am having done. I asked one of the owns four or five months ago if it would be ok if I just take care of my area. Mowing cleaning raking leafs. He said he would talk with the workers and tell them not to come here. But it has been an on going problem the whole time I have been here. The used round and killed onions that where growing. Blew the tomato’s I had growing in buckets off there vines. Blow leaves and sticks under my RV and on my car and truck the day after washing them. Friday I was home when the workers came and started blowing leafs into my area. I went over to him and asked him what he was doing and told him to get off my property. I have asked him many times nicely not to come in here. He kepted trying to blow this stuff into my area. I pickup the back of his blower and turned it so he couldn’t blow into my area and told him he didn’t stop it I was going to stick that blower up his butt. This happened a few times and then he moved on and stopped. At this point I was livid that I can’t enjoy my retirement in peace. I went to the office and told the female owner that they where still coming on to the area I have been taking care of. I should also say that that in the last month they have almond trees here that have fallen off the tree put many dents in the top and hood of mt truck stained it with and I am going to need to purchase a buffer just to get the stains off it. She said she would talk to her workers and said the person who she hired to do this work had been having issues keeping help. I told her it’s been the same guy ever time it happens. I went back to my RV and 15 minutes later she knocks on my door has the worker there and one of her workers from the office and tells me the blower guy said I pushed him three times. I told them I never pushed him, that I did lift the back of the blower and turned it so he couldn’t keep blowing it in my area. The owner proceeded to tell me that it was not ok to put my hands on her workers. Which I never did. That she owns this property not me and I can’t tell anyone to get off it. Do I have any rights here at all? Like I said it’s month to month here. I would move but really can’t till my medical issues are completed. I have things setup here to be here for an extended stay and it would cause me lots of headaches to have to leave before my medical issues are completed. I am a war time disabled veteran and need to stay here because of the V.A hospital. If I moved and had to start over with a different V.A hospital and doctors it would be a night mare. I will add that my medical needs are not life threatening at this point, but are extremely serious and could be anytime.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-16-2018, 06:05 PM

6,799 posts, read 7,394,359 times
Find a new park.

Old 12-08-2018, 04:21 PM

277 posts, read 430,850 times
Can you get a VFW to help you move?

Terrible situation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
View detailed profiles of: