Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2011, 11:56 AM

763 posts, read 821,946 times

Advertisements

Back to Charlotte, Korean Restaurants: Cho WOn Garden (Matthews), Pepero (Monroe Road), Korean Restaurant (6104 Albemarle Rd). There are several Asian Restaurants that serve Korean food but are not specifically Korean. You might be surprised at the growth of the Asian population in the area over the past few years.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2011, 12:37 PM

416 posts, read 926,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
Back to Charlotte, Korean Restaurants: Cho WOn Garden (Matthews), Pepero (Monroe Road), Korean Restaurant (6104 Albemarle Rd). There are several Asian Restaurants that serve Korean food but are not specifically Korean. You might be surprised at the growth of the Asian population in the area over the past few years.
+1 for Pepero but limited number of tables....after all, it's really a store.

Old 10-25-2011, 12:58 PM

763 posts, read 821,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by heartsN Charlotte View Post
+1 for Pepero but limited number of tables....after all, it's really a store.
I have never been there. I just saw it on Urban Spoon.com. I am a fairly big fan of Korean food and have only eaten it once in Charlotte and I believe the rastaurant was off Independence Blvd. I would give it a 6 on a scale of 10. I know Korean food.

Strangely, I prefer home made Korean food and would prefer going out for Asian at Japanese, Thai, Chinese, or Indonesian places.

I have found that soe of the stores that have a few tables to serve meals to a small group are great. They lack the atmosphere, but the food has been great the majority of the time.

Old 10-25-2011, 01:01 PM

416 posts, read 926,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stella Artois View Post
I have never been there. I just saw it on Urban Spoon.com. I am a fairly big fan of Korean food and have only eaten it once in Charlotte and I believe the rastaurant was off Independence Blvd. I would give it a 6 on a scale of 10. I know Korean food.

Strangely, I prefer home made Korean food and would prefer going out for Asian at Japanese, Thai, Chinese, or Indonesian places.

I have found that soe of the stores that have a few tables to serve meals to a small group are great. They lack the atmosphere, but the food has been great the majority of the time.
Try Fu Lin off Independece for "Indo-Asian"

Old 10-26-2011, 05:53 AM

218 posts, read 244,533 times
I went to a fast food korean restaurant I think once on Albemarle rd, the sercvice was ok but I get this feelings that they stared at me the whole time. I feel uncomfortable, the food was good. And in the end, the lady was very rude pointing out that I had to tip 15%. I was thinking in my head, how in the word does she made an assumption that I wouldn't tip her? Crazy lady, I swear, am Asian but these old Asian people just simply rude sometimes.

Old 12-07-2013, 10:53 PM

1 posts, read 638 times
No Reh Bahng oh deh eh soy yo?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte