Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 07:04 AM

217 posts, read 890,877 times

Advertisements

I was trying to look up the school in Stallings on great schools . I cuold not find it . Anyone have any info? are they part of another district? How is the crimw rate? ANy areas to avoid?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2007, 07:44 AM

45,218 posts, read 100,700,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by debct View Post
I was trying to look up the school in Stallings on great schools . I cuold not find it . Anyone have any info? are they part of another district? How is the crimw rate? ANy areas to avoid?
Stallings is a little blip of a town in Union County between Matthews and Indian Trail. Schools there are Indian Trail Elementary, Sun Valley Middle and Sun Valley High. The crime rate???? Sorry, this made me laugh No, there are no areas to avoid.

Old 02-13-2007, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Stallings is a little blip of a town in Union County between Matthews and Indian Trail. Schools there are Indian Trail Elementary, Sun Valley Middle and Sun Valley High. The crime rate???? Sorry, this made me laugh No, there are no areas to avoid.
that sounds good the. Seeing as it is small,s it conveniet to shopping areas? I

Old 02-13-2007, 11:10 AM

2,115 posts, read 7,085,688 times
My DH works in Stallings, that's really about all I know. Oh, and we go through it rather quickly according to my car's navigational system. You'd hardly notice if you didn't KNOW it was there.

Plenty of shopping in close proximity along 74, in Matthews and/or Indian Trail.

SL

Old 02-14-2007, 06:48 AM

1,574 posts, read 4,754,438 times
debct,
I live in Stallings. There is also a new elementary school, Antioch, which is great. I hear good things about Sun Valley Middle and High.

It's really a great location-lots of shopping! Not so much in town, but all along Independence, and of course Matthews. They are building a new Harris Teeter and a pretty large strip center right outside of my neighborhood.

I love living here and feel very safe (I have 3 little ones!)

Let me know if I can answer any more specific questions.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Charlotte View Post
debct,
I live in Stallings. There is also a new elementary school, Antioch, which is great. I hear good things about Sun Valley Middle and High.

It's really a great location-lots of shopping! Not so much in town, but all along Independence, and of course Matthews. They are building a new Harris Teeter and a pretty large strip center right outside of my neighborhood.

I love living here and feel very safe (I have 3 little ones!)

Let me know if I can answer any more specific questions.
Are thre things like soccer and t-ball? What about things like toddler groups? How long does it ake to get inot Charlotte?

Old 02-14-2007, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Are thre things like soccer and t-ball? What about things like toddler groups? How long does it ake to get inot Charlotte?
There is all that and more Check out the nearby Sisky YMCA - a great place. From Stallings to uptown Charlotte is about 25-30 minutes during regular hours. During rush hour at least twice that.

Old 02-14-2007, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
There is all that and more Check out the nearby Sisky YMCA - a great place. From Stallings to uptown Charlotte is about 25-30 minutes during regular hours. During rush hour at least twice that.
Those things, shools and crime rate are the most important to me. Here the YMCa is expensive, how much is it there?

Old 02-14-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Those things, shools and crime rate are the most important to me. Here the YMCa is expensive, how much is it there?
Wish I knew, sorry I don't currently belong I'm afraid. Anyone else here know?

Old 02-15-2007, 05:19 AM

2,115 posts, read 7,085,688 times
Membership rates:

http://www.ymcacharlotte.org/members...shiprates.aspx
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte