Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2009, 06:56 AM

2,560 posts, read 6,826,899 times

Advertisements

Happy Friday! It's daylight savings time Sat, spring forward 1 hour, woo hoo. It's going to be a beautiful weekend, I can hardly wait to bask in the sun! I think I may detail our cars. Open all the windows and let the fresh spring air in.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:01 AM

677 posts, read 2,237,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
Happy Friday! It's daylight savings time Sat, spring forward 1 hour, woo hoo. It's going to be a beautiful weekend, I can hardly wait to bask in the sun! I think I may detail our cars. Open all the windows and let the fresh spring air in.
I'm looking forward to wearing shorts and topsiders all weekend. I might wash my car as well.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrConfigT View Post
I'm looking forward to wearing shorts and topsiders all weekend. I might wash my car as well.
It is going to be so nice to go out the door with out bundling up.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 AM

I know. My dog's going to hate it though. He's half husky so he really loves the cold weather. When it snowed, his 12 dog years dwindled to 2 last Sunday night.

When it's hot he just pants non-stop. Oh well, I guess he'll stay inside this weekend.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:58 AM

Quote:
I know. My dog's going to hate it though. He's half husky so he really loves the cold weather. When it snowed, his 12 dog years dwindled to 2 last Sunday night.

When it's hot he just pants non-stop. Oh well, I guess he'll stay inside this weekend.
My lab absolutley loves the snow.

I guess it's that time again to get another kiddie pool for the dog, he loved his pool last summer, he's happiest when wet, he's a lab alright!

Old 03-06-2009, 08:29 AM

I'm going attempt to give mine a bath while it's warm this weekend... it'll be the first one I give him and not a groomer. I'm worried about all his hair going down the drain... I can't find a strainer that will fit my tub.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:06 PM

3,576 posts, read 10,654,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doorway View Post
I wish you luck superk .
Quote:
Originally Posted by anifani821 View Post
I will be thinking about you. I know this has been a helluva journey for you. Hang in there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BxRosie View Post
Good Luck to you Superk...will be thinking about you.
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. Well, the house and all of its contents and both cars have to go. There's just not enough residual income left after paying the Assisted Living fees, so a Chapter 13 won't work. A Chapter 7 might work if it can be argued before a judge (it would have to go before a judge in my case) that I can't make the necessary minimum payments due to that expense (extraordinary medical expenses aren't normally considered as part of the qualification process for bankrupcy). So, right now it's a toss-up: just sit and wait for the foreclosure/reposessions or file for Chapter 7 and hope the judge rules in my favor and discharges all of the debt.

Looks like I'll need to have a yard sale soon. Might as well start clearing everything out.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
I'm going attempt to give mine a bath while it's warm this weekend... it'll be the first one I give him and not a groomer. I'm worried about all his hair going down the drain... I can't find a strainer that will fit my tub.
LOL, well you definately pamper your pooch. We are also bathing the dog, outside in the driveway with the hose. Of course we will also be getting a bath too.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superk View Post
Thanks for the kind wishes everyone. Well, the house and all of its contents and both cars have to go. There's just not enough residual income left after paying the Assisted Living fees, so a Chapter 13 won't work. A Chapter 7 might work if it can be argued before a judge (it would have to go before a judge in my case) that I can't make the necessary minimum payments due to that expense (extraordinary medical expenses aren't normally considered as part of the qualification process for bankrupcy). So, right now it's a toss-up: just sit and wait for the foreclosure/reposessions or file for Chapter 7 and hope the judge rules in my favor and discharges all of the debt.

Looks like I'll need to have a yard sale soon. Might as well start clearing everything out.
My thoughts are with you, I am so sorry to hear about such a rough time you are going through.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nascarnancy View Post
LOL, well you definately pamper your pooch. We are also bathing the dog, outside in the driveway with the hose. Of course we will also be getting a bath too.
Haha, living in a condo has it's drawbacks
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte