Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 11:55 AM

3,564 posts, read 5,516,810 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britt03445 View Post
I was considering that area because I hear that it is very diverse and a good area for young professionals. I also know that the commute to Uptown is pretty reasonable. I have found that there are many reasonably priced, relatively new, apartment complexes in that area. I know that the area south of the city is really nice, but I have gotten the idea that some areas are either "snobby" or "family-ish". I just want to be in a "melting pot" area and cannot afford uptown.

Thanks to you all!!! Happy New Year as well!

I know you said University...but if you're working at CMC...you should check out Eastover Ridge (off Randolph Road...beside the Mint Museum)

Only 2 miles from uptown. I have a 3BR with two friends and we pay $433/each. Indoor BB court, two pools, gym, gated, lots of younger professionals, dog park (lots and lots of hot women )
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2008, 09:31 PM

33 posts, read 101,913 times
I checked out Eastover Ridge and their 1 bedrooms are $900. The complex has lots of great amenities though.
I've heard good things about the Steele Creek areas and also Ayersley Park. I will check those out as well.

Thanks everyone
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte