Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2009, 07:31 PM

1,350 posts, read 3,784,493 times

Advertisements

We finally found a place to get Italian food the way we like it!!!! It is called Italy Cafe in Mooresville. We had the Chicken Marsala and Alla Vodka (pasta with vodka sauce and chicken) the kids had pizza (by the slice!!) It was all very good. I might even say better then our favorite restaurant back home. They have only been in business for 6 weeks and we would love to see them stay in business since we plan on going there a lot. Just thought I would share just in case anyone was looking for some good Italian food.
http://italycafeofmooresville.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2009, 08:13 PM

8,877 posts, read 13,918,925 times
Wish I knew about this place. We tried Il Bambini tonight on Hwy 21. It appears they have the same menu for the most part and the prices are about the same. The food was pretty good. We would go back there again, but I'd like to try some other Italian restaurants too. We'll check out this Italy Cafe soon. Thanks.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stripes17 View Post
Wish I knew about this place. We tried Il Bambini tonight on Hwy 21. It appears they have the same menu for the most part and the prices are about the same. The food was pretty good. We would go back there again, but I'd like to try some other Italian restaurants too. We'll check out this Italy Cafe soon. Thanks.
Let me know how you like it. I am always looking for a good restaurant. I hope you will like it as much as we did. Again we only had the Chicken Marsala and Vodka Chicken and they were yummy.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:52 AM

889 posts, read 3,118,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3 View Post
We finally found a place to get Italian food the way we like it!!!! It is called Italy Cafe in Mooresville. We had the Chicken Marsala and Alla Vodka (pasta with vodka sauce and chicken) the kids had pizza (by the slice!!) It was all very good. I might even say better then our favorite restaurant back home. They have only been in business for 6 weeks and we would love to see them stay in business since we plan on going there a lot. Just thought I would share just in case anyone was looking for some good Italian food.
Italy Cafe of Mooresville, NC
That restaurant has been there for a while, is this new owners?

Old 03-29-2009, 10:36 AM

1,177 posts, read 2,240,727 times
Thanks for the review. I heard good things last week from a co-worker. I'll be giving it a shot this week!

Old 03-29-2009, 12:21 PM

9,116 posts, read 17,731,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssd3 View Post
Italy Cafe of Mooresville, NC
Thanks for the tip. When Im up in that area, I'm going to try it....

Old 03-29-2009, 02:05 PM

889 posts, read 3,118,075 times
I went there for lunch today. Good size lunch crowd.It was really good, fresh food. Try their homemade chocolate cake, it was so good!!

Old 03-29-2009, 02:58 PM

1,865 posts, read 5,380,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn2nc View Post
That restaurant has been there for a while, is this new owners?
If it's the one by Bottom Dollar & Blockbuster, yes, it's new owners. Haven't tried it yet, think I'll have to stop by this week.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvn2nc View Post
I went there for lunch today. Good size lunch crowd.It was really good, fresh food. Try their homemade chocolate cake, it was so good!!
I'm glad you liked it. I hate to recommend something and have it not be as good as I said. So many people have different ideas of what is good or not.

Old 03-29-2009, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CouponJack View Post
Thanks for the tip. When Im up in that area, I'm going to try it....
Great I hope you enjoy it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte