Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 10:37 PM

4,300 posts, read 14,951,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCMOMOFTWO View Post
WHOO-HOOOO...We made it..OMG you guys can I tell you I cried When I read of this... in a good way of course...a long 10 hour drive, our buyers ALMOST didnt do their walk thru, threatened NOT TO CLOSE today however we got the issues resolved and well they should be closing at 11 this morning..YIPPIE
And I have to tell all of you, after the few days of not knowing what our life was going to hold with our buyers reading about MY FLAMINGO'S which by the way I do hope the HOA doesnt have a CANARY...HAHAHAHA...anyway, It touched my heart with your thoughts and gestures..so for that I thank you guys...

Staci

Welcome to NC Staci, I'm glad you had a safe trip. I'm glad everything all worked out.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 11:06 AM

93 posts, read 391,292 times
Good luck to you! Have a safe trip, and welcome "home"!

Old 06-03-2007, 03:23 PM

928 posts, read 3,851,056 times
Welcome. You will love it here and you must convert to southern living.

I don't think HOA's allow flamingos, I know they are Super Strict, I don't live in one because I'd get kicked out for acting like a bad tenat. Parking on grass, big no no, putting things on the poarch that don't belong, ofcourse I don't have a sofa bed on there, but some people do, etc.

I rent a house and it's on a pretty good size lot so I like it. It's just so not where a NY'er should live. Anyways, welcome to NC and it will be hot real soon.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:43 PM

7,937 posts, read 20,370,579 times
Thank you for all the welcome..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Charlotte