Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2009, 05:02 PM

389 posts, read 1,986,659 times

Advertisements

gocubs: how much is your rental? do you have available unit that suit my needs? just give me what your rental unit covers/amenities plus the rent/mo. i will see if i can afford it. i actually am looking for a 2nd job. i just dont want a room mate. i need my privacy. well maybe if i find a female that is clean living and not a party girl. then i will change my mind. there actually is a lady who answered my ad in craigslist she agrees on all my "must" haves! except she needs sec deposit and it is ok with me as long as it's refundable. but the thing is: driven4agoodlife is right and also i told her i get the same amenities now in my current situation with my sis for $200 less. so why will i move there?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2009, 05:05 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,738,058 times
There is no place that will meet your criteria for the rent you want to pay other than some super junky motel and that's not going to have a garage or w/d. It might however have some interesting neighbors and insects.

So why not suck it up, and stay with your sister. Bank the $200 a month you will save, plus what you used to be your car payment and by May, you will have enough for a better start, wherever it is you will be, by then.

Make sense?

Old 01-09-2009, 05:47 PM

389 posts, read 1,986,659 times
middle-aged mom: u know i actually have calculated my money by may and i think $3000+ is not enough money to move to vegas. but if i get accepted on my 2nd job im applying for then i think i will be good. i guess 5 more months of misery will be worth it for my ultimate freedom. oh well .

but my search for my own apartment is always on.

Old 01-10-2009, 10:23 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,379,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
gocubs: how much is your rental? do you have available unit that suit my needs? just give me what your rental unit covers/amenities plus the rent/mo. i will see if i can afford it. i actually am looking for a 2nd job. i just dont want a room mate. i need my privacy. well maybe if i find a female that is clean living and not a party girl. then i will change my mind. there actually is a lady who answered my ad in craigslist she agrees on all my "must" haves! except she needs sec deposit and it is ok with me as long as it's refundable. but the thing is: driven4agoodlife is right and also i told her i get the same amenities now in my current situation with my sis for $200 less. so why will i move there?
LBSer, We have been renting properties in this area for over 15 years and always price undermarket. Just to put it in perspective... We currently have a 2 BR, 1 BR apt. in Palatine for $1200 (that is a VERY good price). It does have a garage and W/D but does not include utilities. It is not furnished. We usually require a 1 year lease but since the market is slow now me may accept 6-9 months (we would never accept 3 mos. lease). We require 1 month rent for security deposit (non-negotiable). We've marketed this property for one week and are meeting a good prospect tonight who wants to sign the papers (so this property is probably rented). Good luck w/your search...

Old 12-07-2012, 09:18 PM

2 posts, read 1,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
MY IMPORTANT "MUST" HAVE:

1 BED OR STUDIO
CAR GARAGE
W/D IN UNIT
FREE WATER, GAS, HEAT. or ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
month to month contract.
no security deposit.
furnished

pm me or send me a link if you have those to offer.

thank you.
need info can u call me 224 305 2083

Old 12-07-2012, 09:20 PM

2 posts, read 1,512 times
need info call me 224 3052083
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago Suburbs