Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2011, 07:10 AM

124 posts, read 219,759 times

Advertisements

Seriously? 2 blocks away from the UC and parking in a lot is only like $20, not that bad at all. Except at a venue (which parking sucks no matter what town you're in) and Downtown, parking in Chicago isn't really that bad I don't think.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:19 AM

1,210 posts, read 3,062,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkwon86 View Post
Lol. This is not a spam actually. Thank you anjee for your incite. If you have sometime, can you please elaborate on your experience with SpotHero?

Jandur, have you used SpotHero before? Is it pretty safe to use the parking on their site?
I've never used it myself to be frank, I don't drive anymore.

Old 11-15-2011, 11:14 AM

4,688 posts, read 10,106,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajkwon86 View Post
Lol. This is not a spam actually. Thank you anjee for your incite. If you have sometime, can you please elaborate on your experience with SpotHero?

Jandur, have you used SpotHero before? Is it pretty safe to use the parking on their site?
My experience with SpotHero has incited me to riot against the service. The last time I parked through them, I returned to find a bum defacating in my glovebox.

Old 11-15-2011, 12:23 PM

622 posts, read 1,196,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post
My experience with SpotHero has incited me to riot against the service. The last time I parked through them, I returned to find a bum defacating in my glovebox.

you cannot be serious!

Old 11-15-2011, 12:46 PM

39 posts, read 107,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdiddy View Post

First of all I am not a bum. Second of all, I'm very sorry about the incident. Not a day goes by that I don't think of you, standing there with a blank stare, waiting for me to finish desecrating your brand new convertible. And the young woman who was with you (girlfriend?), whose breaking point was reached when I began to drag myself over the upholstery, because the only paper in the car I could find was inside the glove box and was not salvageable for obvious reasons. I'm so sorry I made her throw up on that cute little dog she was holding. Was that a Shihtsu?

Though what came as a big surprise was the way you chose to avenge your violated auto. Did you really have to throw the feces back at me as I was making a run for it? I felt like it was a bit over the top. The beige suit I was wearing came out of the cleaners just a day prior and needless to say the new brown ornament on the back did not add to its aesthetics. Oh well, what's done is done, but let's just agree that next time you block in someone with a serious case of irritable bowel syndrome you should at least raise your car top.

And just for the record: I got my parking spot through Spothero as well.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:01 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,135,259 times
That glove box really tied the car together, man.

Old 11-15-2011, 10:27 PM

622 posts, read 1,196,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
That glove box really tied the car together, man.
And this guy peed on it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago