Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-17-2012, 03:52 PM

8,276 posts, read 11,917,264 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link N. Parker View Post
The fact is, guns will remain legal (thank god) and there is nothing, nothing, liberals can do about, it, except sit behind their keyboards and fume about it. The Supreme Court ruled in favor of gun ownership already, and so the liberals have permanently lost this debate. It is clear that the liberals lost the debate here in this forum, as well.

You lost, liberals. Get over it.
And you missed the point entirely, kid.

How did Romney make out?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM

4,745 posts, read 5,572,673 times
The only reason "America" is so upset is because Caucasian suburbanites are starting to die. Otherwise, this would be a non-issue.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:54 PM

2,918 posts, read 4,207,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassVt View Post
Typical idiot reaction, typical NRA thinking.
Yep. The gun industry loves the idiot reaction, too, because their sales spike every time the idiots think that someone is coming to take their toys away. People who spread that rumor should be getting paid for it.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiNaan View Post
Yep. The gun industry loves the idiot reaction, too, because their sales spike every time the idiots think that someone is coming to take their toys away. People who spread that rumor should be getting paid for it.

I don't own a handgun and never have, dummy. lol

Old 12-17-2012, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
I'm not a member of the NRA nor am I an idiot. You should speak for your loser self.
You don't have to be a member of the NRA to have the same idiotic mindset.

Go practice your kung-fu in the street, kid.

Old 12-17-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassVt View Post
You don't have to be a member of the NRA to have the same idiotic mindset.

Go practice your kung-fu in the street, kid.
Just keep on typing away behind that keyboard, little man. It's the only time you'll ever have the nerve to insult people.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:01 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times
Quote:
The only reason "America" is so upset is because Caucasian suburbanites are starting to die. Otherwise, this would be a non-issue.
I agree with this.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:02 PM

359 posts, read 549,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlajos View Post
Most liberals I know have no problem with guns. Myself included.

Now, how is Romney doing? And Akin?
I am glad to hear your thoughts, Vlajos, about gun ownership.

About Romney or Akin - I wanted Ron Paul to win; I preferred Romney to Obama, but Romney was a liberal GOP'er who would have been just like Obama. Either way, the election was close, and I believe there was enough vote fraud in Ohio and PA to swing the election to Obama.

About Akin - I believe he was paid by the Dems to make the "rape" comments so that he would lose.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Just keep on typing away behind that keyboard, little man. It's the only time you'll ever have the nerve to insult people.
Says the kid whose been beating his chest about knowing kung-fu and karate, and wanting "to be prepared" in case he was ever confronted. Maybe you'll get over your Tarzan complex when you get a little older.

Old 12-17-2012, 04:10 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,685,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link N. Parker View Post
About Romney or Akin - I wanted Ron Paul to win; I preferred Romney to Obama, but Romney was a liberal GOP'er who would have been just like Obama. Either way, the election was close, and I believe there was enough vote fraud in Ohio and PA to swing the election to Obama.

About Akin - I believe he was paid by the Dems to make the "rape" comments so that he would lose.
Obama won by 4,000,000 votes or about 3.5% of the vote. Not very close. Historical tid bit, Obama is the only President since Ike to break 50% of the popular vote in both elections.

Akin is a fool and truly believes **** that asinine. I could never associate with a party with morons like that. That's just me though.

Almost forgot our eastern neighbors have that caveman Mourdock.

Last edited by Vlajos; 12-17-2012 at 04:19 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago