Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 09:01 AM

343 posts, read 1,608,517 times

Advertisements

What points are we trying to make on this post anyway? Not even sure what we are trying to say here. I'm saying that women let themselves go after 30 in Chicago.
Sure, 20-ish white female imports from the midwest that live/hang in wrigleyville
are skinny, but not the vast majority of women in general, or over 30 anywhere in chicago....people like to eat here, and that would include women as well as men.
Not sexist, as the men are just as lax and fat.......both sexes are tubbies out here.

Old 11-03-2007, 09:24 AM

4,721 posts, read 15,617,005 times
Interesting, looking thru someones threads /posts on here, they all seem to be pot stirring, and sound just like a poster banned begining of the month. Coincidence? I guess so. Sad, lonely woman. Hope she is doing better and has not rejoined with another name just to get attention . I am sure its just a coincidence that there posts sound exactly alike. and Las Vegas is featured often

Old 11-03-2007, 09:37 AM

7,331 posts, read 15,389,527 times
Oh lord.

I'm done with this thread. Never should have gotten drawn in. How ridiculous.

The Taste is NOT representative of the area. Lots of tourists. People DRAWN TO AN EVENT THAT'S ALL ABOUT FOOD!!! Might they be heftier than the norm? I haven't been in a couple of years, myself. We also aren't "America's Fattest City". Check this year's list. That list is notoriously unscientific anyway.

I'd also like to say to the rest of the world that WOMEN IN CHICAGO ARE IN NO WAY ATTRACTIVE, SMART, FIT, AND FUN! THAT'S RIGHT WORLD! GO TO LA OR SOMEWHERE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE! JUST FAT PEOPLE!

(Are they gone? Good. Now that we got the shallow turds out of the way I'll go back to enjoying the beauty that is women in Chicago.)

Old 11-03-2007, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBredChicagoan View Post
Oh lord.

I'm done with this thread. Never should have gotten drawn in. How ridiculous.

The Taste is NOT representative of the area. Lots of tourists. People DRAWN TO AN EVENT THAT'S ALL ABOUT FOOD!!! Might they be heftier than the norm? I haven't been in a couple of years, myself. We also aren't "America's Fattest City". Check this year's list. That list is notoriously unscientific anyway.

I'd also like to say to the rest of the world that WOMEN IN CHICAGO ARE IN NO WAY ATTRACTIVE, SMART, FIT, AND FUN! THAT'S RIGHT WORLD! GO TO LA OR SOMEWHERE. NOTHING TO SEE HERE! JUST FAT PEOPLE!

(Are they gone? Good. Now that we got the shallow turds out of the way I'll go back to enjoying the beauty that is women in Chicago.)
You get a rep for that, thats the best I can do

Old 11-03-2007, 03:21 PM

1,903 posts, read 7,901,161 times
Uh, welcome to the Midwest.

If anything, women in the Chicago area are better-looking. It's probably nothing more than a 5% variance, but it's enough to notice. 'Toto, I don't think we're in Cleveland anymore.'

Old 11-03-2007, 07:10 PM

3,674 posts, read 8,663,931 times
Quote:

I wish this worked on the New Yorkers appearing en masse at our theatres. Remember the days when being thought of as a backwards midwestern town was a bad thing? Now I think that we need to actively market this concept, because our restaurants and our theatres are being crowded.

We can start with the "we're all ugly here, move along, flyover, et cetera" campaign.

Old 11-04-2007, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanannie View Post
Interesting, looking thru someones threads /posts on here, they all seem to be pot stirring, and sound just like a poster banned begining of the month. Coincidence? I guess so. Sad, lonely woman. Hope she is doing better and has not rejoined with another name just to get attention . I am sure its just a coincidence that there posts sound exactly alike. and Las Vegas is featured often
I see the MODS are on it, This poster ( SWest)has been banned yet again.

Old 11-04-2007, 03:05 PM

313 posts, read 676,893 times
This thread is over

Old 11-04-2007, 08:25 PM

539 posts, read 1,924,395 times
Quote:
Hate to call you on it, but this isn't really consistent. You like feminine, Southern girls, but crave the dating scene of.... NYC?

Well....................basically I like the cosmopolitan, sophisticated New York/D.C./East Coast woman.................but I also like the more sweet, genteel southern girl. Chicago women seem to have neither quality, intelligence nor refinement and overall pleasant-ness. I'll pass.

I could do either New York City or Alabama (and I've spent enough time in both places to know this, I studied in New York for a semester during undergrad and I'm an Alabama native). But Chi-town? Ahhh.............I'll keep looking, I'll put it that way, LOL. But for the most part, no.

Old 11-04-2007, 08:34 PM

313 posts, read 676,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AQUEMINI331 View Post
Well....................basically I like the cosmopolitan, sophisticated New York/D.C./East Coast woman.................but I also like the more sweet, genteel southern girl. Chicago women seem to have neither quality, intelligence nor refinement and overall pleasant-ness. I'll pass.

I could do either New York City or Alabama (and I've spent enough time in both places to know this, I studied in New York for a semester during undergrad and I'm an Alabama native). But Chi-town? Ahhh.............I'll keep looking, I'll put it that way, LOL. But for the most part, no.
GOOD that leaves more for me
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Illinois > Chicago