Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 04:21 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,764,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sophialee View Post
I totally thought this thread was about Rosie O'Donnell, and no I wouldn't have been surprised.

LOL, i did as well ... Just by the title of the thread alone ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2010, 06:59 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Cougar View Post
Um, bit of a clarification there...Wiccans are not Satanists.
She mentioned she had a "midnight picnic" on a satanic altar with blood on it, so I believe she was with a true satanist.

Old 09-22-2010, 07:07 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,196,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
She mentioned she had a "midnight picnic" on a satanic altar with blood on it, so I believe she was with a true satanist.
Rofl.

True evil resides wherever you find the "light"/mammon mix. That is what rules this planet. How many people have been tortured and killed under it's system. How many souls has it stolen. How many people have been bent over by unbearable burdens it puts on it's adherents. How much fear has it inscribed on sincere hearts. What kind of evil tells them that an agape God sets people on fire for eternity.

True evil does not come from punks who nail cats to trees, or whatever (shame on them, though--what a nasty thing to do), it comes from organized religious/political institutions.

Last edited by herefornow; 09-22-2010 at 07:21 PM..

Old 09-22-2010, 07:08 PM

5,965 posts, read 7,021,018 times
[quote=yeshuasavedme;15985503]Your post is total slander. O'Donnell is not into witchcraft, but into Patriotism and the values that this country were founded upon, which drives the left to insanity. What she did in high school she stopped doing. What Obama did in high school, he still does, as he has admitted in his book -which was not written by himself, but by his friend and terrorist, who bombed the pentagon and who has said he never did enough to harm America -documented.

Hillary talked to the dead, channeling spirits with a necromancer and that was not renounced by her and was practiced in the White House.
Obama's mother-in-law in the white House living quarters practices witchcraft - Santeria, an African spirit cult.

O'Donnell answers the lies and tells why the politics of personal destruction are practiced by those who do not want the destruction of America to cease, and they do attack her personally because they policies to talk of which would help this nation. That is why she wants to be a part of returning jobs and stability to the USA by running for the Senate.
THIS IS COMPLETE LUNATIC TALK FROM THE RIGHT - WHAT MORE NEED I SAY? SADLY, AMERICA IS GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN QUICKLY. WEEP FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR THEIR HERITAGE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE EVIL ONE.

Old 09-22-2010, 08:53 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,886,289 times
This reads as a politcal post really; and needs to be in the politcal forum. But read about now god feels about saving a sinner in the bible.

Old 09-22-2010, 11:32 PM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times
[quote=Heartsong;15994448]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Your post is total slander. O'Donnell is not into witchcraft, but into Patriotism and the values that this country were founded upon, which drives the left to insanity. What she did in high school she stopped doing. What Obama did in high school, he still does, as he has admitted in his book -which was not written by himself, but by his friend and terrorist, who bombed the pentagon and who has said he never did enough to harm America -documented.

Hillary talked to the dead, channeling spirits with a necromancer and that was not renounced by her and was practiced in the White House.
Obama's mother-in-law in the white House living quarters practices witchcraft - Santeria, an African spirit cult.

O'Donnell answers the lies and tells why the politics of personal destruction are practiced by those who do not want the destruction of America to cease, and they do attack her personally because they policies to talk of which would help this nation. That is why she wants to be a part of returning jobs and stability to the USA by running for the Senate.
THIS IS COMPLETE LUNATIC TALK FROM THE RIGHT - WHAT MORE NEED I SAY? SADLY, AMERICA IS GOING DOWN, DOWN, DOWN QUICKLY. WEEP FOR YOUR CHILDREN FOR THEIR HERITAGE HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY BY THE EVIL ONE.
Now you slander me.
The post I gave is not opinion about Obama and the witchcraft in the White House by his mother-in-law. The post I gave is not opinion about Hillary practicing necromancy with a "channeler =medium", while in the White House, and that is not the half of what Hillary practiced and practices -and all are documented. There is one picture of her on the web with an American Indian Witchdoctor =Shaman, receiving some incantations from him.
She also wears a certain brooch at times that is totally connected with certain cultic practices.
O'donnell is not practicing anything but Christianity and Patriotism, and that has you all worked up??? -Why? Why not worry about witchcraft in the White House by the Obama's momma? Santeria practices devil worship, and that is what the Obamma Momma has done and does do, and did in the White House.
Why not worry about Obama's connection with terrorists who praised Manson and his followers for their cold blooded murders done in their cultic practice? That is fact, that Obama's friends, the terrorists who bombed the Pentagon and boast about it, and who started him on his "career" in their living room, praised the murders of the Manson followers. You can even get the audio still, on internet by searching, of Obama and Michelle's very good and close friend, Bernardine Dohrn, praising the cult murders of the Manson followers of pregnant Sharon Tate -and these are Obama and Michelle's good friend's words:
Quote:
"Dig It. First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them, they even shoved a fork into a victim’s stomach! Wild!"
-Weather Underground leader and wife of Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn
BOTH OBAMA AND OSAMA HAVE FRIENDS WHO BOMBED THE PENTAGON

Old 09-23-2010, 12:19 AM

3,381 posts, read 4,196,375 times
[quote=yeshuasavedme;15997177]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Now you slander me.
The post I gave is not opinion about Obama and the witchcraft in the White House by his mother-in-law. The post I gave is not opinion about Hillary practicing necromancy with a "channeler =medium", while in the White House, and that is not the half of what Hillary practiced and practices -and all are documented. There is one picture of her on the web with an American Indian Witchdoctor =Shaman, receiving some incantations from him.
She also wears a certain brooch at times that is totally connected with certain cultic practices.
O'donnell is not practicing anything but Christianity and Patriotism, and that has you all worked up??? -Why? Why not worry about witchcraft in the White House by the Obama's momma? Santeria practices devil worship, and that is what the Obamma Momma has done and does do, and did in the White House.
Why not worry about Obama's connection with terrorists who praised Manson and his followers for their cold blooded murders done in their cultic practice? That is fact, that Obama's friends, the terrorists who bombed the Pentagon and boast about it, and who started him on his "career" in their living room, praised the murders of the Manson followers. You can even get the audio still, on internet by searching, of Obama and Michelle's very good and close friend, Bernardine Dohrn, praising the cult murders of the Manson followers of pregnant Sharon Tate -and these are Obama and Michelle's good friend's words:

YSM, there are horrible/misguided idiots on all sides of the game. ALL sides.

Old 09-23-2010, 01:53 AM

4,346 posts, read 6,620,379 times
I perceive that some of you are way too superstitious.

Old 09-23-2010, 06:42 AM

5,965 posts, read 7,021,018 times
[quote=yeshuasavedme;15997177]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Now you slander me.
Like I said, Right-Wing Lunatics are getting ready to be back in power. Oh, I bet that is going to be a fun ride! Not! The Great Witch-Hunt will begin after the November elections. People will be killed by the right wing crazies, no doubt about that. Their mouths and hearts are full of hatred for anything that moves. The "church"/Harlot still oppresses people with its witchcraft and calls it good. Sick, sick, sick! I would not join the religious harlot even on threat of death. The name of Christ is on her lips, which is blasphemous to the core!

Old 09-23-2010, 09:40 AM

2,741 posts, read 8,887,255 times
[quote=Heartsong;15998689]
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post

People will be killed by the right wing crazies, no doubt about that. Their mouths and hearts are full of hatred for anything that moves. The "church"/Harlot still oppresses people with its witchcraft and calls it good. Sick, sick, sick! I would not join the religious harlot even on threat of death. The name of Christ is on her lips, which is blasphemous to the core!

People killed by the "right-wing crazies"?

The left-wing "crazies" continue to back up the mass-murder of millions of unborn...abortion on demand...

Therefore, how is the extreme left any better, morally, than the extreme right?

Bud
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity