Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 10:13 AM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Your post is total slander.
You really have some serious denial issues, it is hard to slander someone when you post a video of the words flowing out of their own mouth.

Unemployed and using the spotlight for personal gain, already has used campaign funds to pay her rent, just another crook that can't even wait to get to Washington before the stealing starts.

Tells lies in a desperate attempt to cover other lies on live radio interview. Well obviously she's qualified to run as a republican, crook and liar

Wants the bible back in schools, so I guess natural history, political history, science books shall be subverted by fable, not to mention that this is in direct opposition to our Constitution, and you call her a Patriot.......... Riiiiiiiight
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2010, 10:33 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,659,569 times
[quote=BudinAk;16000771]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post

People killed by the "right-wing crazies"?

The left-wing "crazies" continue to back up the mass-murder of millions of unborn...abortion on demand
Actually, the conservatives were in full control for a long time and did nothing to ban abortion. Even to this day, the supreme court has conservative majority, but they are not doing anything about it.

I do not vote democrat, but the truth is that conservatives failed miserably to do anything to support conservative values in this country. They do not deserve to be put back in power. Just IMO. This woman, O'Donell, is NOT a victory for conservatives. The witchcraft thing is just one of the huge questionmarks in her recent history. Stealing campaign money is another, and telling lies is a third.

Old 09-23-2010, 10:43 AM

2,981 posts, read 5,457,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
You really have some serious denial issues, it is hard to slander someone when you post a video of the words flowing out of their own mouth.
Your post is slanderous, in that all the lies against the Christian O'Donnell, were answered by her; and now on to the reasons she is a Patriot, to save this nation from total destruction, along with other patriots of all political persuasions....

See my thread for real witchcraft practiced by Obama's close friends, Code Pink witches, and his political allies //www.city-data.com/forum/chris...k-friends.html

Old 09-23-2010, 10:51 AM

2,595 posts, read 4,441,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartsong View Post
Frankly, this comes as no big surprise to me. I have known for the past decade that the far right wing was heavily into witchcraft. I mean, think of it.. 'BlackWater'... "Torture is Okay"... "Pre-emtive Wars" .... why should this come as a big surprise to anyone? The woman wants to make it illegal to masturbate! During the Bush years, it is a fact that the GOP turned the stars up-side-down on all their political symbols (making it into the goat, also a symbol for that which is Satanic). I reckon this might get moved to politics, but I think at this point it has become impossible to separate politics from religion (the h@rlot is riding the beast).

Odonnell into Witchcraft
O'Donnell In 1999: 'I Dabbled Into Witchcraft' (VIDEO)
Are you saying witches are evil or bad? Are you saying that a person who is a witch cannot be part of the Republican party? I am trying to figure out what you are saying.

Old 09-23-2010, 12:19 PM

3,381 posts, read 4,196,375 times
Quote:
Your post is slanderous, in that all the lies against the Christian O'Donnell, were answered by her; and now on to the reasons she is a Patriot, to save this nation from total destruction, along with other patriots of all political persuasions....

See my thread for real witchcraft practiced by Obama's close friends, Code Pink witches, and his political allies //www.city-data.com/forum/chris...k-friends.html
Americans and their short attention spans.

TIME Magazine Cover: Nancy Reagan and Astrology - May 16, 1988 - Nancy Reagan - First Ladies - Astrology

Old 09-23-2010, 12:23 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,706,964 times
The scary part is that O'Donnell, Right Angle, Rand Paul, etc are the norm. They are so totally detached from reality that if they get power they will probably repeal the law of gravity.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:36 PM

16,294 posts, read 28,540,763 times
Quote:

I did, you posted that tripe, linked to an avowed hate group, and you accuse me of slanderous posts. Really................. your glassy eyed lust over Palin and every other idiot she endorses would be laughable, save for the fact you might vote.

Old 09-23-2010, 02:38 PM

4,440 posts, read 9,072,460 times
Am I right that she is a 40 yr old unmarried virgin who is against masturbation?

wow.. that girl might asplode...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity