Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 01:39 PM

271 posts, read 356,311 times

Advertisements

The more the sin, the more the grace

that's another thread that contradict
Quote:
but hates the sin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-29-2010, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgraham View Post
And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life. - 1 John 5:20
But other prophets - like Moses- didn't mention that.

I think God loves them

Old 10-29-2010, 01:48 PM

5,438 posts, read 5,951,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth light View Post
The more the sin, the more the grace

that's another thread that contradict

The Christian world is indeed a huge pitiful contradiction, but the true children of God are out there who walk in Jesus' love, forsaking all sin. They walk in the true Light.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. - John 8:12

Old 10-29-2010, 01:54 PM

Quote:
it's impossible to love God without accepting Jesus Christ as the Son of God who was the sacrificial Lamb. Otherwise, one's love is directed at an imaginary god.
Also another thread
100 arguments against the deity of Jesus

is against that

so, why do you insist that God doesn't love me

Old 10-29-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
But other prophets - like Moses- didn't mention that.

I think God loves them
yes, God loved them. They lived during the period of the Law, and they obeyed. They also spoke of Jesus and reside with Him even now in heaven.

Isaiah 53
[5] But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
[6] All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
[7] He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
[8] He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
[9] And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
[10] Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
[11] He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
[12] Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Old 10-29-2010, 01:59 PM

Quote:
The Christian world is indeed a huge pitiful contradiction, but the true children of God are out there who walk in Jesus' love, forsaking all sin. They walk in the true Light.

Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life. - John 8:12
Actually i try to avoid sin as much as i can
i love Jesus, so what is the exact problem ?

Old 10-29-2010, 01:59 PM

4,323 posts, read 6,029,402 times
Quote:
Yes, God loves the sinner, but hates the sin. However, He does not love those who have already blasphemed the Holy Spirit, nor those who are in hell. One can say no to God only so many times, then His Spirit no longer deals with that soul. Woe unto that soul!
So you would hate and discard your own child for disobedience. How sad for you.

God loves us, even the vilest of sinners.

The greatest sin is not allowing the Holy Spirit to convey God's esseence of Love into the soul. Yet, that sin can be overcome with repentance. All one has to do is accept the Grace of God's Love.

The sin is only a reflection of the condition of ones soul. It is not the person. The person is a soul, worthy of all of God's love just as much as a saint is worthy.

If God stopped loving any soul, He would no longer be merciful. How sad that your God can become the very thing that He isn't. God is merciful, kind, forgiving, loving, compassionate, humble and all that is Truth, Beauty and Goodness. Being unmerciful is negative so I don't believe God would ever, in a billion years, give up on any of His creation, even the compulsive murderer.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Actually i try to avoid sin as much as i can
The soul that continues to sin will die. Jesus is the remedy for sin.

Quote:
love Jesus, so what is the exact problem ?
If one ultimately rejects Jesus as the Son of God, then they reject God's love; they will die in their sins and go to hell.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
The soul that continues to sin will die. Jesus is the remedy for sin.

If one ultimately rejects Jesus as the Son of God, then they reject God's love; they will die in their sins and go to hell.
sorry, i am human
you are trying hard to throw me in hell
are you without sin to judge on others
I love the God that Jesus loved and prayed for, i love Jesus, i love holy spirit , i hope the better for you even
below arguments 100
why should i beleive in your personal point of view
you talked about contradictions
everyone claim he only is right

Old 10-29-2010, 02:25 PM

i want you also to know that someone said Jesus is cursed
I don't beleive in that.
Do you think that God love him, i, myself, don't like what he said

Last edited by Truth light; 10-29-2010 at 03:01 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity